Brayton Global Luxembourg Luxembourg
3 months ago
Brayton Global is currently looking for a Risk Cybersecurity Specialist to work in Luxembourg
• Certification in Analysis and/or Project Management, desirable.
• Business Continuity Certification, desirable.
• Expertise in information systems relating to business continuity;
• Experience in ICT activities (development and operations);
• In-depth knowledge of methodologies, processes, tools and frameworks on business continuity.
Good knowledge of English (B2 level)
Other specific expertise:
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to see the overall picture and good writing and presentation skills;
• Excellent communicator and ability to communicate with management at all levels;
• Tact and diplomacy and good time-management and organisational skills;
• Capable of working in an international/multicultural environment;
• Ability to work independently as well as in team, through a methodological... approach;
• In-depth knowledge in information systems;
• Well-developed drafting, written communication, and feed-back gathering skills;
• Analytical and synthetic skills;
• Customer focused and ability to cope with changing technologies and environments;
• Up-to-date with the latest analysis and business continuity techniques and technologies;
• Rapid self-starting capability.
The place of work will be the EP in Luxembourg with exceptional teleworking.
On-site work will be performed at the EP premises in Luxembourg during standard opening hours of the EP, respecting the standard minimum working hours of the institution (40h/week).
Minimum 4 years of professional experience in the following areas:
• Business Analysis and create, manage and review technical documents including changes;
• Analyse, assess the impacts of changes and assess risks, including feasibility studies;
• Quality and/or control procedures;
• Conducting studies in the area of ICT, by gathering, analysing and documenting (non-) functional requirements including changes;
• ICT project management and meet and collaborate with business representatives, software architects and developers;
• Monitor and ensure requirements are met during implementation.
Minimum 2 years of professional experience in the following areas
• Business continuity activities;
• Development and maintenance of BCPs;
• Development and maintenance of BIAs
Risk Cybersecurity Specialist Luxembourg jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.