Webhelp France Stockholm Sweden
3 months ago
Webhelp is a French multinational BPO company that is making business more human for the world's most exciting brands. By choosing Webhelp, you will be part of a community of over 120,000 game-changers from more than 140 locations in 60 countries.
Join us at Webhelp and you will have the opportunity to be part of a multicultural team, a fast-paced environment, and a diverse pool of engaging projects for some of the most progressive B2C and B2B brands worldwide.
About the job role:
As a Team Leader for an Online Market project, you will be responsible for all team projects and initiatives. The right person for this role is enthusiastic about supervising and leading a team of customer advisors with the objective to provide excellent service.
Your future project is a large online wholesale marketplace that supplies all kinds of products for everyday life. They create more time for whatever people love - cooking, family time, exercise, and work. They are dedicated... to creating an outstanding experience for our customers - from planning purchases with your family until the milk is in your fridge. Working with us, you have a rare opportunity to put a positive impact on people's lives
As a Team Leader, you will:
• Supervise, monitor and develop a team of Customer Advisors.
• Closely monitor the SLA's and KPI's of the project.
• Guarantee the continuous monitoring and improvement of the KPI's project by identifying performance gaps, analyzing root causes, and developing strategies to improve the results of the team.
• Lead a team to success by creating an inspiring customer service environment focused on quality and achieving high-level performance.
• Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture
• Have a unique opportunity to start working in a consolidated market where you can directly contribute to the company's fast-paced growth and internal progress in different job positions.
We are looking for:
• Proficiency in Swedish (C1/C2)
• Fluency in English (B2/C1)
• At least on 1 year of previous experience in Team Management (mandatory)
• In-depth knowledge of performance metrics (KPI's)
• Good IT skills, especially in MS Excel
• Excellent communication and leadership skills
• Organizational and time-management skills
• Decision-making skills
• For non-EU residents, it is mandatory to have a valid work permit.
We offer you:
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year) with a performance bonus
• Meal allowance voucher
• Health insurance (after 6 months contract)
• Investment in training and personal development
• Opportunity to professionally grow inside the company
• Relocation package: shared accommodation and flight reimbursement in case of relocation from abroad
Life at our company:
• We are certified as Great Place to Work for 5 years in a row
• Benefit from our modern amenities, many discounts on local businesses, company parties and events, and much more
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern office located where the action is: Parque das Nações, Oriente (Lisbon)
All submissions will be treated confidentially under the General Data Protection Regulation.
Webhelp Portugal is an equal-opportunity employer.
Webhelp considers diversity as a fundamental resource and it offers everyone access to employment opportunities, regardless of their gender, age, religion, ethnicity, or any other classification protected by applicable national laws
Team Leader for Online Market project Stockholm jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.