GA Drilling Bratislava Slovakia
3 months ago
Job Content, Powers and Responsibilities
Do you master double-entry bookkeeping? Are you characterized by accuracy and precision? We are looking for a reliable and friendly colleague to join the team, who will charge, take inventory or process invoices. However, it will definitely not be a routine! We offer work in an innovative technology company, where big challenges and the dynamics of their solution are a daily reality.
Your work will mainly be:
• Management of double-entry bookkeeping of companies in cooperation with the chief accountant
• Ensuring proper and timely accounting of received invoices Ensuring
• correct records of the center and activities based on data from SHP
• Processing inventory and inventory of tangible assets and warehouse
• Management of cash registers in domestic and/or foreign currency
• Accounting for bank statements, internal documents and other obligations
• Cooperation in the performance of audits, tax audits, financial statements and preparation of... documents
• ... and everything else that an accountant spends his working day doing.
We offer the opportunity to:
• BE part of a team of TOP experts who develop a unique technological solution with a major impact on global energy.
• Cooperate with the world's TOP.
• Work in a pleasant environment where teamwork and an informal atmosphere reign and enjoy other benefits such as: sick-day, free parking space right on the premises, free MS Office license for home computers as well
secondary school with matriculation
secondary/higher professional education
first degree university
Education in the Field of:
English language - Intermediate (B2)
Double-entry bookkeeping - Advanced
Cash register - Advanced
Microsoft Excel - Advanced
Microsoft PowerPoint - Advanced
Microsoft Word - Advanced
Microsoft Outlook - Advanced
Minimum of 3
Personal Prerequisites & Skills
We would like to meet you if you have:
• an economic education
• three years of experience with double-entry bookkeeping and cash management
• advanced knowledge of the English language
• excellent knowledge of accounting and tax regulations
• experience with the Pohoda program, SAP B1 is an advantage
• you are very good at working with MS Office
• precision, accuracy and responsibility
About GA Drilling
We are a hi-tech company that develops the groundbreaking PLASMABIT® technology for milling and drilling.
Compared to current technologies used in this area, PLASMABIT® brings significant time and cost savings. We are opening up new and wide possibilities for geothermal energy, oil and gas extraction, but also for other industries.
We are the world pioneers in plasma milling - our team of professionals realized the first underwater plasma milling as well as the first plasma milling under high pressure and temperature (HP/HT) conditions. We are verifying the possibilities of use, which should be implemented in the short term.
We are members of international organizations in the field of energy and oil industry: Decom North Sea, East of England Energy Group (EEEGR), Energy Industry Council (EIC), European Geohermal Energy Council (EGEC) and European Technology Platform on Sustainable Mineral Resources.
In August 2019, we successfully underwent the verification audit of FPAL Achilles in the field of health, safety, quality management and competency training.
Read our story of the development of unique Slovak technology, which is a fascinating demonstration of what can be proven even in a sphere that has resisted innovation for decades.
Number of Employees
• 25-49 employees
+421 2 2092 0100
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.