WCN BIO TECH INC.
WCN BIO TECH INC. Richmond Canada
2 months ago
30 years of experience in supplying Canadians with reliable health care solutions. We believe that access to simpler healthcare should be a universal option for everyone. Our mission is to provide Canada and eventually the world with more choices and options to benefit their health and wellbeing. We are committed to developing high-quality formulas backed by strong research and well-documented ingredients. When it comes to your health, we believe that you deserve the best.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for working with senior management to develop financial strategies for the organization. You are comfortable handling large amounts of data, acting as a business partner, decision maker, and providing regular financial reporting.
• Operate multi-function process control machinery through control panels, computer terminals or other control systems to mix, blend, cook or otherwise process supplement products and to bag, box or otherwise package... supplement products
• Observe gauges, computer printouts and video monitors to verify specified processing conditions and make adjustments to process variables such as cooking times, ingredient inputs, flow rates and temperature settings
• Maintain shift log of production and other data
• Setup and adjust supplement processing and packaging machines
• Check products to ensure conformance to company standards and clear machine blockages as required
• Perform corrective machine adjustments, clean machines and immediate work areas
• Additional related task as required
• Completion of secondary school or higher
• Minimum 1 year experience in health care supplement manufacturing
• Organized and detail oriented
• Physically capable of lifting up to 50lb
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
• Dental care
• Disability insurance
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• On-site parking
• Paid time off
• Vision care
• 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
• Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
• Machine Operator: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: One location
Production Worker/Machine Operator Richmond jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.