Cintas Canada Limited
Cintas Canada Limited Ontario Canada
3 months ago
Cintas is seeking a Production Associate – Cleaning Machine Operator - 2nd Shift to support the Rental Division. The Cleaning Machine Operator is responsible for safely and accurately inspecting mats for quality, feeding mats into the mat cleaning system, and sorting rolled, clean mats to place in staging locations for delivery to customers. Cleaning Machine Operators also perform machine checks and filter cleanings. Production Associates are expected to maintain the cleanliness of their work area and to meet or exceed a standard for quantity and quality of work.
Job Expectations and Eligibility Factors:
• Must adhere to attendance policy.
• Must be willing to work in a safe proximity to other people for extended periods of time.
• Must be willing to work in a fast-paced, schedule driven environment where there are time pressures to complete work quickly.
• Must be willing to handle materials that are soiled, with appropriate protective... equipment.
Physical Qualifications, with or without reasonable accommodation:
• Requires standing for most of shift.
• Requires repetitive motions, stretching, bending, turning, or reaching to accomplish work activities.
Attributes of a Great Employee-Partner:
• Attention To Detail: Is thorough and careful about detail when completing work tasks or correcting flaws or mistakes.
• Work Ethic / Effort: Displays a high level of effort and commitment towards performing work; is hard working and dependable; prioritizes tasks properly to meet deadlines.
• Interpersonal Skills: Is pleasant with others on the job and displays a good-natured, cooperative attitude; is respectful, courteous, and polite towards others.
• Teamwork and Collaboration: Works with others to achieve goals; supports team decisions.
• Safety Oreintatin: Is committed to complying with safety rules and guidelines.
• Adaptability/Flexibility: is open to change and to variety in the workplace; is able to switch between tasks or priorities quickly.
• Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner; is trustworthy.
• Customer Focus: Identifies and meets the needs of internal and external customers.
How You Will Be Evaluated:
The full selection process may include the following components:
• Application and resume review
• Job Tryout
This is not an offer of employment. The tryout provides a realistic job preview to better understand the work environment, the work activities, and the performance expectations. Candidates will be compensated for their time during the job tryout.
Not all applicants will progress through the entire selection process; only those applicants identified as most qualified for the job will be invited to the next step in the process
Production Associate - Cleaning Machine Operator - 2nd Shift Ontario jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.