Star for Life
Star for Life Khomas Region Namibia
3 months ago
Department: Health Unit
Star for Life is seeking the services of a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will implement the
systematic monitoring framework, to improve the qualitative and quantitative evidence gathered by
Employment Type: 3-year renewable contract
Placement: Windhoek (1)
Closing Date: 10 March 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will assist the M&E Manager with designing,
coordinating and implementing monitoring and evaluation in Star for Life.
• Maintain and administer the monitoring and evaluation database.
• Support the organization's progress reporting.
• Plan, prepare and carry out data collection and capture.
• Ensure understanding of monitoring and evaluation theory and practice amongst implementation
• Support the project teams in conducting baseline surveys and research.
• Assist the Monitoring and Evaluation Manager in ensuring overall indicator design aligns with the
program and organization... strategic goals and indicators are realistic, measurable, and targets
reflect intended outcomes.
• Ensure that Star for Life’s data collection is regularly backed up on the server and safe from theft
or computer breakdown.
• Assist with compiling and submitting data and reports to partners and funders.
• Present findings to staff.
• Capacitate Star for Life staff's inefficient usage of the monitoring and evaluation tools.
• Matric /Grade 12 +Degree in Social Science plus a Certificate in Monitoring & Evaluation.
• At least two years experience in a similar or related position.
• Valid driver’s license.
• Computer Skills and Excel skills are essential.
Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
• Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented
• Basic understanding and knowledge of the NGO sector in Namibia
• Fluency in English
• Ability to work independently without close supervision
Khomas Region Namibia
MONITORING & EVALUATION OFFICER - Star for Life Khomas Region jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.