Vivo Energy Windhoek Namibia
2 months ago
Purpose • To identify and manage HSSE risks across VEN
• To Evaluate HSSE performance and monitor implementation of the HSSE Management System (MS) to achieve business success through HSSE excellence.
• To Provide specialist advice and support to VEN, as well as support line functions in the discharge of their responsibilities as set out in the HSSE MS.
• To drive the development of HSSE culture to support efficient and effective risk management.
• To collate and consolidate HSSE data for VEN and submission via Isometrix
• To provide assurance on competence of all HSSE critical positions and professionals in VEN.
• Facilitate the Hazards and Effects Management Process (HEMP), contribute to risk assessments, identification of controls and allocate responsibilities for control measures.
• Ensure management of HSSE risks by ensuring appropriate specifications and clauses are covered in contract tenders, provide assistance in executing HEMP exercise during... pre-award, tendering, review of Contract HSE Plans, participation in pre-Execution HSSE workshop, pre-mobilization audits and HSSE site inspections.
• Provide support for annual HSSE assurance and monitor implementation of action items for continuous improvement.
• Support line managers in preparation for annual HSSE MS management review and submission for Business Assurance Letter
• Ensure HSSE targets for VEN agreed with Line Managers, contribute to annual T&R process, collate input in a bottoms up” approach and monitor monthly performance.
• Ensure investigation/analysis of all incidents, participate in reviews, follow-up recommendations and be responsible for effective cascade of LFIs (Learnings from Incidents).
• Support line managers in implementation and embedding of Vivo Energy Group HSSE Policies, Standards and processes.
• Carry out data critical review monthly before final VEN data is submitted to VE Group.
• Support HSSE Culture improvement activities with Line Managers and facilitate HSSE Training/Competence development and assurance.
Job Knowledge, Skills & Experiences:
• A dynamic HSSE professional who has a HSSE diploma or Technical/Engineering degree,
• Significant practical experience in operations and/or engineering.
• Minimum of 5 years related work experience
• Excellent HSSE Management System skills/ experience.
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.