Turing Indonesia Indonesia
3 months ago
About The Position
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Data, Analytics & Intelligence team. As such you will assist in generating actionable insights as well as provide solutions to key stakeholders.
Your main responsibility is to clean and validate the data we generate across all of our assets to ensure accuracy, completeness, and uniformity. Devising and applying models and algorithms to mine the stores of big data. Analyzing the data to identify patterns and trends. Interpreting the data to develop solutions and uncover business opportunities.
The ideal candidate is a team player who possesses above all common sense, strong analytical skills, thrives in a fast-paced environment, is comfortable with uncertainty and has the ability to simplify complex information to key stakeholders.
Above all the candidate must have excellent presentation skills in both Bahasa and English.
Skills & Qualifications
• Under the age of 28
• At least 2+ years of relevant... experience in Data Scientist and related field
• Strong quantitative and problem-solving skills
• Strong knowledge of a variety of statistical and machine learning techniques (for example clustering, artificial neural networks, classification, regression, properties of distributions) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
• Advanced knowledge in Python / R in developing Machine Learning (Sklearn, Tensorflow, Keras, Sci-Py, NumPY, Matplotlib)
• Experience in one or more data warehousing & ETL tools (such as but not limited to: Hadoop, MapReduce, HIVE, PIG, Apache Spark, Kafka, Talend) is a plus.
• Fluency in written and spoken English
The interview is being conducted in English and will also feature a brain teaser. If you are not comfortable with either, do not apply.
Further, submit your CV in English, other submissions will not be considered. For your consideration: The position requires to work on-site and is not available for remote or hybrid arrangements
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.