Xfers Jakarta Indonesia
3 months ago
We are looking for a Data Scientist to support credit scoring model development based on nation-wide credit data and alternative data. The ideal candidate is adept at analyzing and modeling large data sets to find best suit credit scoring models for various type of loans, model monitoring, and assess impact of data to model performance. They must have strong experience in risk modeling using various data mining/data analysis methods, modeling tools, also model monitoring. They must have a proven ability in data-driven insights , comfortable working with a wide range of stakeholders and functional teams.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Mine, analyze, and perform statistical modeling based on large data set to drive optimization and improvement of product development and business strategies.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data... gathering techniques.
• Develop company A/B testing framework and test model quality.
• Coordinate with different functional teams to implement models and monitor outcomes.
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
• We’re looking for someone with minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or another quantitative field, and is familiar, at least two, with the following software/tools:
• Knowledge and hands-on experiences in data mining and statistical modeling techniques: GLM/Regression, Random Forest, Boosting, Trees, text mining, social network analysis, etc.
• Experience querying databases and using statistical computer languages: SAS, R, Python, SLQ, etc.
• Experience using web services: Redshift, S3, Spark, DigitalOcean, etc.
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, Site Catalyst, Coremetrics, Adwords, Crimson Hexagon, Facebook Insights, etc, is an advantage.
• Experience with distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Gurobi, MySQL, etc, is an advantage.
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, Tableu, PowerBI, etc.
• Strong data-driven analytics mindset with excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
• A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
• Fluent communication in English is a must
Data Scientist (Fraud Platform) Jakarta jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.