ZF Group Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
3 months ago
Req ID 47749 MSSC Monterrey 2, Mexico
We are looking to hire a Project Manager to join our team at Monterrey.
• Lead multi-functional business program teams using a company-specific product launch process (GDPEP), maintaining the database that monitors the status of the global program portfolio and acting as gatekeeper to ensure adherence to GDPEP.
• Conduct flawless launch of programs - meet deliver key milestones (internal and external) on time, with expected financial performance, and proper technical performance as defined by released specifications. Drive risk up stream and ensure final product definition is contained in the PV build. When reporting ensure accuracy and appropriate transparency.
• Manage programs as required by business needs (supply base management, operations changes, cost reduction initiatives) and maintain comprehensive program reports including schedule and metrics status, open issues and actions and change management (EC) summary.
•... Develop program gate review documentation and program books in support of GDPEP process requirements.
• Conduct program meetings and management gate reviews. Function as primary program contact within the ZF organization and with OEM customers.
• Develop with Purchasing organization sourcing calendars, supplier capacity verification, and BOM trackers.
• Coordinate functional activities and ensure matrix resource efficiencies to achieve program objectives. Matrix functions include Sales, Product Engineering, Quality, Purchasing, Manufacturing, Logistic and Finance.
• Meet/exceed GE financial performance objectives with critical focus on BOM and GMP of new programs including clear and accurate reporting of ER&D and CAPEX spend. New program financial performance is expected to meet or exceed CQA objectives. Must maintain high level of data quality and accuracy.
• Manage capital and tooling expenditure appropriation requests (CEA). Ensure CEA spending achieves budget metrics.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Technology or Business Management required (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Minimum of 5 years of automotive, business-related experience including progressive responsibility in an engineering or operations environment with a minimum of 2 years of Program Management experience required
• Must demonstrate competency in ZF product design fundamentals, automotive APQP processes, PPAP/ ISO processes, manufacturing knowledge, and financial management basics
• Must be a strong team leader fostering teamwork, cooperation, and relationship building while developing others.
• Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking and problem solving using conceptual thinking
• Demonstrated organizational skills required
• Ability to influence in a matrix management environment is essential
• Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
• Fluent knowledge of English language (written and spoken)
• PMP certification is preferred
Be part of our ZF team as Project Manager II and apply now!
Jose Luis Rodriguez
DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, we invest in the development of diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to our company.Our company is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with us and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please contact us. Requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.ZF is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Jobs in Monterrey Nuevo Leon Mexico
Project Manager II Monterrey jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.