Marriott International Busan Korea, South
2 months ago
With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget.
In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member.
Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here : to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Safety & Security Manager is responsible for all security, fire prevention and safety issues, maintaining good working relationships with the relevant government organizations.
What will I be doing?
As the Safety & Security Manager... you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards :
• Implement and supervise regularly Hilton International Safety & Security Management and Fire Prevention Regulations across all departments.
• Implement laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China and Local Municipal Government.
• Ensure the protection of hotel property, guests, team members and their properties.
• Organize daily patrols and security checks throughout the hotel.
• Report and remove any potential accident or fire hazards to the Management.
• Plan emergency procedures for fire and security as well as organize drills.
• Conduct on-site guidance and rescue work of emergencies such as fire and explosions.
• Conduct safety and fire prevention training to team members and advanced training to Safety & Security Officers.
• Assist PSB, Fire Control Bureau and organize security officers in investigating all criminal cases and fire accidents in the hotel.
• Work out security plans and organize Security Officers to ensure the safety of guests during VIP activities.
• Establish and maintain good working relationships with PSB, Fire Control Bureau and other relevant government organizations.
• Maintain a good rapport with other departments and team members.
• Ensure that reporting and servicing deadlines are met.
• Ensure that all team members understand and adhere to the hotel’s team member rules and regulations as well as security and emergency policies and procedures.
• Carry out other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• The Management reserves the right to make changes to this job description at its sole discretion and without advance notice.
• Before you apply, please make sure that you have above business level language fluency for both Korean and English.
• 산업 안전 관리자 자격증 필수
What are we looking for?
A Safety & Security Manager serving Hilton Brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members.
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow :
• College graduate or equivalent.
• More than 5 years of hotel security managing experience.
• At least 10 years of experience in security and fire control fields.
• Proficient with the requirements of government regulations and technical rules.
• Able to follow specifications for hotel services.
• Capable of training team members.
• Literacy in English to meet business needs, preferred.
• Operations, management and labour related experience, preferred.
MEANINGFUL BENEFITS FOR YOUR CAREER & WELL-BEING
We support the well-being and performance of Team Members with industry-leading rewards, recognition and support to meet their needs and dreams : Best-in-Class PTO
Go Hilton Travel Discount Program
Hotel rates as low as $40 / night! Health & Welfare Benefit Plans Debt-Free Education Retirement Savings Program Employee Stock Purchase Plan Mental Wellness Support
Flexible Schedules Access to your pay when you need it
Busan South Korea
Attendant-Food & Beverage Busan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.