Stanley Consultants Tamuning Guam
3 months ago
As an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Waste Management (WM), a Fortune 250 company, is the leading provider of comprehensive waste and environmental services in North America. We are strongly committed to a foundation of operating excellence, professionalism and financial strength. WM serves nearly 25 million customers in residential, commercial, industrial and municipal markets throughout North America through a network of collection operations, transfer stations, landfills, recycling facilities and waste-based energy production projects.
I. Job Summary
This intermediate level position is part of a team responsible for the configuration and support of software application systems within the People Organization. As part of the HR Technology team, this role provides basic technical... and analytical support delivering HR processes. With experienced team members, may provide input for delivering HR processes.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned.
• Monitors HR systems, open cases and reviews current processes to troubleshoot application related issues and answers system related questions.
• Seeks development on the job and through more formal training. Performs analysis and documents current and new processes to take advantage of technology
• Makes required configuration changes according to documented requirements. Advises on impacts to current configuration and downstream applications. Maintains foundational workforce structures, data fields and processes.
• Analyzes impact of configuration of tables, data fields, foundational structures and processes on downstream systems and integrations.
• Ensures data integrity and governance by supporting data imports and extracts and validating accuracy through reporting and queries. Supports integrations/file transfers.
• With guidance, analyzes new software application products or new modules in existing applications.
• Provides day to day support and maintenance for system(s), preparation for releases, upgrades and/or patches. Executes testing, reporting and analysis of changes. Monitors open tickets/vendor escalations for progress.
• Executes unit, integration and acceptance testing. Working with the functional team, provides screen shots and system steps for testing and change management.
• May be responsible for configuring and delivering basic reports and queries utilizing delivered software. Follows established data governance.
• Documents all configuration.
• Configures, and troubleshoots UKG (Legacy Kronos) Workforce Central 8.1 Attestation, Devices (Including Mobile), Timekeeping, and Scheduling modules.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
No supervisory duties.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
• Education: Bachelors Degree (accredited), or in lieu of degree, High School Diploma or GED (accredited) and four (4) years of relevant work experience.
• Experience: Two (2) years of previous experience (in addition to education requirement).
B. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
• None required.
C. Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
• Hands on configuration of application(s), and supporting releases, patches, upgrades and/or enhancements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
V. Work Environment
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
• Must be available to work standard business hours, as well as be available to work non-standard hours in case of emergency (natural disasters, power outages, etc.). May need to attend after hours calls with the offshore team.
At WM, each eligible employee receives a competitive total compensation package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Short Term Disability. As well as a Stock Purchase Plan, Company match on 401K, and more! Our employees also receive Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days. Please note that benefits may vary by site.
If this sounds like the opportunity that you have been looking for, please click "Apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Federal Project Manager Tamuning jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.