Novartis AG Switzerland Switzerland
2 months ago
Job ID 364025BR Feb 09, 2023 Switzerland
Millions! Novartis made a decision to pursue early discovery research internally to allow us to quickly translate the most impactful discoveries into therapeutics for millions of patients.
Timing: 01.05.2023 (prefered starting date)
Duration: 6-8 months
• Setting up in vitro immunological and cellular assays needed to assess immune cells effector functions
• Use of multicolor flow cytometry and immunological techniques (i.e. ELISA) for endpoint readouts
• Perform and interpret data analysis
• Regularly communicate and present results to the team, prepare protocols and reports, participate to project team meeting and general group meetings
• Maintain familiarity with recent scientific literature and techniques relevant to the field of work
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we... serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Master student in Life Sciences, Biology, Immunology, Molecular Medicine, Biotechnology or related disciplines
• Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
• Basic laboratory skills
• Experience with cell culture and flow cytometry is a plus.
• Experience with cell culture of human primary immune cells is a strong plus
• Experience in immunology is a strong plus
• Highly collaborative spirit, good communication skills, creativity, being able to manage several tasks simultaneously
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!Division NIBR Business Unit BIOLOGICS NIBR Location Switzerland Site Basel Company / Legal Entity Novartis Pharma AG Functional Area Interns/Students on Novartis Payroll Job Type Full Time Employment Type Internship Shift Work No Apply to JobAccess Job Account
Jobs in Switzerland Switzerland
Internship in Mechanistic Immunology Switzerland jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.