Paradise Solutions La Libertad Department El Salvador
3 months ago
Paradise is Seeking Experienced Training Professionals to Join our Family!
Training Manager - Training Coordinator - Talent Development Manager - Senior Trainer
What is Paradise Solutions?
Paradise Solutions is an Online E-Commerce Travel Agency. We specialize in international adventure travel, where our customers are excited and enthusiastic and our employees work as a team to create unforgettable vacation memories every day. Our relaxed and fun environment reflects our values and our business. We are a cozy environment of approximately 30 people, consisting of professionals in Customer Service, Sales, Marketing, Development and Administration. Keep reading to become part of this outstanding family!
What Would You Do?
• You will be in charge of all training activities for Paradise, including working with managers to create, deliver and standardize training programs and eLearning for all departments.
• Deliver trainings to team members, measuring their success and optimizing for... best results.
• Collaborate with department leaders to identify training needs and create results-oriented solutions.
• Create job aids, knowledge bases, eLearning, trainers' guides, and reference materials as needed.
• Standardize our training infrastructure so that trainings are repeatable and easily administered.
• Assist in recruitment of new team members and support existing team members with questions.
• You will not currently have direct reports, however we are a growing company and this can change.
• Fluent in English with Professional Levels of Speaking and Writing.
• University Degree and/or Professional Certifications in Training, Education, or related fields.
• 5+ Years of Proven Experience in Independently Preparing and Delivering Training Programs.
• Experienced in Creating Development Plans and Pathways and Reporting and Ensuring Results.
• A fast-paced, fun and flexible working environment with enthusiastic team members.
• Top-Tier Benefits Including 12+ Days of Extra Paid Time Off (Flex Time) for Work-Life Balance.
• Fully Paid Private Medical Insurance and Life Insurance with VIVIR (no waiting for reimbursement!)
• Educational Support Program and Flexible Schedules to Accommodate your Personal Needs.
• Team-building activities including travel, adventures, and fun local celebrations.
• Free Parking, On-Site Cafeteria, Travel Benefits, Local Discounts, Career Opportunities, More.
• Conveniently located in Santa Elena, the nicest and safest area of San Salvador.
More Information About Paradise!
Q: Are you a call center?
A: No. Like all e-commerce companies, we have a contact center as part of our operation, where we make our customers' vacation dreams come true. We service our customers by phone, chat, email, and social media. We are NOT an outsource or third-party like a call center - we sell only our own products and services and service to our own customers.
Q: What is the Salary of the position?
A: Salary will be based on qualifications.
See us on the web at https://www.paradisesolutions.com
La Libertad Department El Salvador
Jobs in La Libertad Department El Salvador
Senior Trainer La Libertad Department jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.