GEOMOTION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
GEOMOTION (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD. Singapore Singapore
2 months ago
Geomotion Singapore is an established brand for risk management & mitigation solutions supported by high quality and wide range of instrumentation and monitoring, data management, soil investigation, laboratory testing, installation of recharge, relief, pumping wells and pumping tests services at reasonable price. Our edge is our ability to transform data into information. We are committed to provide our clients with a high-quality service. Our reputation is based on more than 100 years' combined experience in the industry across the globe.
Visit us at [ Link removed ] .
We are currently looking to expand our team of committed Instrumentation Engineers who will be responsible for ensuring our instruments are prepared, installed, and commissioned to the best level of quality required for a successful monitoring scheme.
Scope of Work
Site work will involve installing structural, ground, and environmental monitoring systems in accordance with construction drawings and design... specifications. Installation, programming and commissioning data loggers and telemetry devices; maintaining installation records and promoting a safe workplace with zero harm.
Office & Site based work will involve following roles and responsibilities
• Manage, coordinate and supervise all the instrument installation and monitoring works.
• Oversee all instrumentation works including the production of method statements, project quality plan, calibration, installation, data acquisition, data verification, data processing, web database, data presentation and reporting. He shall ensure that all monitoring data are correct.
• Shall be responsible for preparing all necessary reports as specified in the Contracts documents.
• Design, set up and maintenance of Instrumentation database
• Ensuring works are in accordance with approved project quality plan
Providing input into health, safety, environmental and quality documentationPreparing instruments, materials and tools for site workInstallation of Structural, Ground, and Environmental Monitoring SystemsLiaising with suppliers, subcontractors, clients and asset ownersProvide installation, monitoring and maintenance servicesMaintain installation records, data processing, create factual reportsWork as part of a team to plan and meet workload demands.Business operations – as part of a growing business you will be involved in all aspects of operations.Follow business processes to ensure consistent high-quality results.
Hands on experience with geotechnical instrumentationExperience of borehole drilling techniques and methodsKnowledge of instrumentation database
• Relevant Degree in Civil Engineering /Geotechnical Engineering/Geology
• Min. 3 years' experience preferably in managing instrumentation and monitoring works on a civil engineering project
• Willing to travel among various sites
• Experience dealing with NEA/LTA/PUB projects preferred
• Architectural Drawing
• Business Processes
• Civil Engineering
• Data Collection
• Data Processing
Instrumentation Engineer Singapore jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.