Hearst Health Dallas TX United States
3 months ago
Day to day, you are responsible for creating and evangelizing simple and intuitive experiences that will help your products to deliver on the company mission and vision. That includes collaboration with internal and external customers, driving project priorities, and ensuring smooth communication among your peer product management teammates.
Post-Acute healthcare is in a unique time in American culture and is opening up opportunities to help patients find a truer vision for coordination of care. This also brings opportunities for innovation of different delivery models. You will be the person that bridges our team, current and prospective customers, and industry professionals to provide a product that supports our mission of ‘Empowering Exceptional Care’.
Skills and requirements:
• Excellent investigation and problem-solving skills. Knows how to drive a team towards user-centered design best practices.
• Excellent communication skills, proactive attitude, extreme attention to detail.
• Ability to innovate and visualize simple, intuitive experiences based on complex requirements.
• Articulates design vision, approach, and status to cross-functional partners and leads through presenting, prototyping, and design specs. (The ability to effectively sell a design idea).
• Ability to utilize the most effective user research methods to gain the most powerful insights.
• Can drive discovery sessions to uncover gaps and solve the most impactful user problems.
• Ability to create journey maps, affinity boards, experience maps, mockups and flows, and rapid prototypes.
• Ability to design user-experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity visuals.
• Ability to communicate detailed design specs to internal teams.
• Ability to work under pressure of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Able to deliver in high-pressure situations on short timelines.
Education And Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant field. A combination of education and experience may substitute for a Bachelor’s degree.
• A minimum of 4-7 years of UI/UX design experience.
• Fluency in core design & prototyping tools such as Miro, Figma, Adobe XD, or others.
• Experience using methodologies such as Agile, Design Thinking, Lean UX, and Lean Startup.
• A work portfolio that demonstrates the role you played on each project, the problems that were solved, and the impact the project had on the business.
• Experience with cross-platform design (Web & Mobile).
• Knowledge of Design Systems, Front-end Frameworks, and industry standard Interaction Patterns.
• Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
• Experience in working with a cross-functional team or large-scale software development lifecycle, including agile methodologies.
• Experience with tools such as Miro, Figma, Sketch, InVision, etc.
• Medical/healthcare experience a plus.
• Local to Dallas, TX. or Remote Location
• Ability to travel 15% within the United States
What You Can Expect From Us
Competitive pay, robust benefits, and professional development opportunities are a few of the many reasons that Homecare Homebase is a wonderful place to build your career.
Our Team Members Also Enjoy
Meaningful work. Our employees often tell us that their work gives them a sense of purpose because it makes a difference in the lives of clinicians and homecare staff. A CEO who cares. CEO Scott Decker has continued the mission to create a culture that cares- one that appreciates and takes great care of its people. As a result, being an employee of HCHB feels like being a member of a big family. Flexibility. We value work-life balance because we know that happy employees create positive outcomes. A company that gives back. Every year, Homecare Homebase proudly supports numerous charitable fundraising initiatives that align with our mission of empowering exceptional care and helping others in need.
About Homecare Homebase
Founded in 1999, Homecare Homebase provides powerful, cloud-based software that streamlines virtually every aspect of a home health or hospice business. From scheduling, routing and patient notes to intake, approvals, billing and payment, care givers will spend less time on paperwork and more time delivering quality care to the patients they serve.
Homecare Homebase is dedicated to helping our clients overcome business and technological challenges that stand in the way of clinical outcomes and operational efficiency. We work with home health and hospice organizations to tackle problems big and small. Our services are rooted in systems thinking and reach across the entire organization — from Intake to Discharge — to achieve transformative results.
Sound like a good fit? Please take a moment to apply for this position.
HCHB requires all applicants to be US citizens or have a green card allowing them to work in the US without being subject to export control restrictions
Dallas TX USA
Jobs in Dallas TX United States
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.