Zoom Remote OR United States
2 months ago
About This Role
Zoom Video Communications is looking for a Senior UX Designer to join our Online organization where you will help define the customer experience for our small business customers...
About the Team
The eCommerce team is responsible for supporting and optimizing online checkout, supporting new product introductions, and increasing online revenue overall. You will report directly to the Online UX Group Manager within the Online business organization for Zoom. We are a group of UX Designers, UX Writers, and UX Researchers who share a passion for improving the lives of our customers.
About the Role
As a Senior UX Designer you will work closely with our Product, Engineering, Data Science and business partners to design high-quality experiences across web and native platforms. The Online UX team focuses on improving online purchase, upsell, retention, account management and onboarding journeys for our customers.
• Lead design projects from concept to launch
• Advocate for the user while balancing the needs of the business
• Ideate, create, and refine customer journeys to make our products easy and delightful to use
• Provide clear and actionable feedback to your peers
• Contribute to our product roadmap by identifying areas to simplify and improve our products
• 7+ years product and UI design experience across web and native apps
• A strong design portfolio with examples of shipped product
• Extensive experience with Figma and other design tools
• Strong design aesthetic, an understanding of branding principles, style guides, layout and typography
• Experience using and maintaining a Design System
• Ability to work quickly and iterate designs to a design solution using both research and data
• Ability to function independently and as part of a team with solid collaboration skills
• Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills
• A desire to constantly learn and improve
• A passion for Zoom!
• Experience designing for eCommerce with a focus on the purchase journey
• Experience designing for SaaS subscription models
• Ability to conduct evaluative research, administer usability tests and analyze results
• Experience mentoring junior designers
Salary Range or On Target Earnings:
In addition to the base salary and/or OTE listed Zoom has a Total Direct Compensation philosophy that takes into consideration; base salary, bonus and equity value.
Information about Zoom’s benefits is on our careers page here.
Note: Starting pay will be based on a number of factors and commensurate with qualifications & experience.
We also have a location based compensation structure; there may be a different range for candidates in this and other locations.
Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoomies help people stay connected so they can get more done together. We set out to build the best video product for the enterprise, and today help people communicate better with products like Zoom Contact Center, Zoom Phone, Zoom Events, Zoom Apps, Zoom Rooms, and Zoom Webinars.
We’re problem-solvers, working at a fast pace to design solutions with our customers and users in mind. Here, you’ll work across teams to deliver impactful projects that are changing the way people communicate and enjoy opportunities to advance your career in a diverse, inclusive environment.
• Hear from our leadership team
• Browse Awards and Employee Reviews on Comparably
• Visit our Blog
• Zoom with us!
• Find us on social at the links below and on Instagram
• View more jobs, sign up for job alerts and join our talent community. Visit the Zoom careers site.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected].
Remote OR USA
Jobs in Remote OR United States
Senior UX Designer Remote jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.