Beezwax Datatools, Inc.
Beezwax Datatools, Inc. United States United States
3 months ago
Beezwax is a custom software development consultancy, with developers, designers and project managers located in the Bay Area and worldwide. We’ve been in business for over 25 years translating client needs into powerful and elegant web, mobile, and database applications. With over 600 clients so far, we’re continually bringing in new projects that challenge our team members to use the full range... of their abilities and expand their skill sets. We seek out smart people with excellent communication skills and proven rock-solid reliability. Beezwax is a highly collaborative and creative work environment that keeps work interesting and engaging.
You’re inspired by a work environment in which requirements and technologies vary from project to project, driven by a balance of the client’s needs and our expertise and experience. You are passionate about design, UX best practices, and enjoy ongoing education and research in your field and bringing those ideas to work. And you’re an excellent communicator, able to organize, integrate, summarize, clarify, and communicate complex ideas effectively to collaborators and stakeholders.
You’ll be working with our clients daily, delivering design solutions to complex problems. Work occurs in a team environment, but designers often lead the way in exploring new areas or revisiting old ones. So, the ability to interact effectively with all types of users, while understanding the business and technical constraints, is important. Ultimately, your design choices will be shipped and have a direct impact on these end-users, our clients.
• 3+ years experience as a UX/UI Designer
• Agency, freelance or consultancy work history
• Comfortable being the only designer on a project
• Design for enterprise solutions
• Creating and maintaining design systems
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment working on multiple client projects in parallel
• Excellent communication, presentation, and ability to translate to non-designers
• UX Research experience
• Coding or development experience in any platform
• Competitive compensation
• Retirement plan with employer matching
• Excellent healthcare package with vision and dental
• Support for productivity and continued learning in the forms of hardware, software, learning materials, training, and conferences
Jobs in United States United States
UX/UI Designer United States jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.