PRTR Bangkok Thailand
2 months ago
We are looking for a result-oriented marketing mind to develop and execute influencer marketing campaigns for our clients.
What You’ll Do:
• Research, recruit, and manage influencers across a variety of campaign types and social media platforms globally;
• Instruct, review, and guide creator content through approvals and execution;
• Participate in brainstorming new and creative growth/outreach strategies;
• Collaborate with sales, accounts, finance, and clients on campaigns, including managing budgets, controlling releases, and reporting back on performance.
What You'll Need:
• Strong written and personal communications skills;
• Fluent English and Thai languages;
• Positive attitude and ability to learn quickly
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets;
• Highly dependable, very organised, able to work independently and remotely.
What We Can Offer:
• Fully remote position;
• Flexible paid time off;
• Excellent earnings package;
• Health insurance... reimbursement;
• Access to the best industry tools;
• Learning & development support at all times (english classes, workshops, etc.);
• Opportunity to impact an international profitable and growing IM Agency.
HypeFactory focuses on Social Media Marketing, Influencer Marketing, and Digital Marketing. Their company has offices in Australia, Serbia, and Cyprus. They have a mid-size team that's between 51-200 employees.
You can view their website at https://hypefactory.com/ or find them on LinkedIn
Marketing and Admin Executive Bangkok jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.