Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty
Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty Tauranga New Zealand
2 months ago
Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Registered Nurse (Casual) – Mental Health, Addictions and Intellectual Disability Services
Nau mai, haere mai ki Te Whatu Ora – Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District
Service: Mental Health, Addictions & Intellectual Disability Service
Salary: NZNO Meca based on experience
Kōrero mō te tūranga – About the role
The Mental Health, Addictions and Intellectual Disability Service (MHAIDS) has vacancies in our Casual Pool for Registered Nurses mainly based in inpatient units and community settings. The role is part of the MHAIDS Operations Centre, which covers the Wellington, Porirua and Hutt Valley areas
Mō tō mātou rōpū – About our team
Moū – About you
• Be a New Zealand Registered Nurse with current APC
• At least two years nursing... experience
• Have completed a CAP or NESP Program
• Hold a current work visa or have the legal right to work in New Zealand
• Demonstrate an ability to work with a team with a multi-disciplinary approach
• Full and clean Drivers Licence
• Consent to a Police Vetting Check under the Vulnerable Children’s Act 2014
Here at Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District we embrace diversity and welcome applications from all people, including all gender identities, ages, ethnicity, sexual orientations, disability and religions. A workforce that is diverse and inclusive means that we are better positioned to understand and serve our community.
Capital, Coast & Hutt Valley District are pro-equity health organisation, with a particular focus on Māori, Pacific Peoples, and the Disability Community.
Me pēhea te tuku tono - How to apply
Click the apply now button to send your application directly to us. For further information on this role please email [email protected] and indicate the job title and vacancy number in the subject line.
• Your safety and that of our patients is important to us. It is our expectation that you will be fully vaccinated against COVID 19, having received two doses of an approved COVID 19 vaccination.*
Ma tini, ma mano, ka rapa te whai
By joining together we will succeed
Job no: NM135-23
Location: Wellington Hospital, Kenepuru Hospital/Porirua, Kapiti Coast
Closing Date: Sunday, 29 October 2023
Login with Capital Health Careers
Create your Capital Health Careers login
Tauranga New Zealand
Registered Mental Health Nurse - Clinic Nurse Tauranga jobs
Jobs by Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand Hauora a Toi Bay of Plenty
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.