Resources Group Melbourne VIC Australia
3 months ago
Let’s start with the culture:
• 4 day working weeks (paid for 5!) = long weekends every week for more balance.
• Topped up leave to 25 days for play time
• Paid sabbatical after 4 years, valuing commitment.
• Regular team social events for connectivity
• Flexible WFH and office working.
• Giving back to community with regularly charity days and NFP client work
• Grounded in awesome positivity, courage to discover the new, pride in their work and having each other’s backs.
• Awesome senior leadership team
• Agile, fun, friendly, mid-sized boutique insights & strategy firm
• $90,000 - $110,000 + SUPER + Profit bonus
The work is just as good!
An evidence-based strategy consultancy with strong research credentials. Passionate about using quantitative and qualitative insights to develop a brand strategy, positioning, portfolio plan and architecture.
They generate ideas for pulling brands through CX to delight customers in a differentiated way and they go all the way through to... execution, so insights don’t get lost in translation.
Clients include startups and scale ups, corporate, government and NFP across all industry sectors.
Research & Consulting role:
• Become a trusted advisor and key client contact
• Immerse yourself in client problems and solving puzzles
• Help writing winning briefs
• Designing quant-led research frameworks, with some qualitative.
• Critical analysis, reporting and presenting of stories and strategy
• Support and develop junior team members towards official management responsibilities.
• Confidently tackling a range of deep insight tracking work, and ad hoc strategy.
• Passionate about brand, experience, semiotics, voice, language, tone, imagery etc.
Who are you?
We’d love to talk to experienced researchers/strategists. We need demonstrated experience in:
• Quantitative market research
• Insights-led strategy across brand, communications, experience and innovation
• Strong data/analytical skills and knowledge of stats packages – SPSS/Q etc
• Critical thinking – able to join the dots!
• Presenting – you’ll love inspiring clients to action
People love working here for the work and the environment. There is a carefully crafted balance of work with life, collaboration with trust and a hybrid flexible work model.
Please send your CV to [email protected] or call Gemma on +61 (0) 452417265 for a confidential discussion about this role and related opportunities.
About Resources Group
We are the Leading Global Talent Agency for Insights, Analytics & Data Strategy. Our consultants take the time to truly understand your career aims and are dedicated to providing tailored, impartial advice to find you the very best career move. We have access to an unrivalled and exclusive range of job opportunities with trailblazing agencies and blue-chips across Australia, NZ and APAC.
Resources Group’s Diversity and Equality Policy determines that we submit applicants to our clients on the basis of merit and ability, regardless of race, colour, age, disability, family responsibilities, gender, marital status, nationality, religious or political views or affiliations, sexual orientation or socio-economic background
Melbourne VIC Australia
Jobs in Melbourne VIC Australia
Strategic Insights Consultant – Top Tier clients Melbourne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.