Resources Group Sydney NSW Australia
2 months ago
We’re Analytic Partners. Founded in 2000, Analytic Partners is the world’s premier technology driven, people enabled, analytic solution provider. Our mission is to turn data into expertise by enabling stronger brand connections to drive competitive advantage and deliver growth for our customers.
We offer a cloud-based, managed software platform which delivers adaptive solutions for deeper business understanding and right-time planning and optimization for marketing and beyond. We work with top-tier companies across the globe in a wide range of industries such as retail, automotive, financial services, travel/hospitality, and technology.
We’re growing fast with global operations across our full-service offices in New York City, Miami, Denver, Charlottesville, Dublin, London, Paris, Hamburg, Munich, Sydney, Melbourne, Singapore, and Shanghai.
What We Value In You
• You’ve got positive energy and you’re passionate about working with data.
• You’re never tired of learning and are... always looking for ways to grow personally and professionally.
• You thrive in collaborative work environments .
• You’re both an active communicator and an eager listener - because let’s face it, you can’t have one without the other.
• You can pivot on the fly.
What You’ll Be Doing
• Partner with clients to help them optimize marketing investments by using data driven results.
• Regularly communicate with clients and additional partners to collect, review data, build models, interpret results, and formulate optimizations for various types of investment planning scenarios
• Ensure statistical models and all deliverables are of high quality and meet the internal quality control guidelines
• Collaborate as part of a team to drive analyses and insights that lead to more informed decisions
• Ensure AP meets or exceeds client expectations on both deliverable milestones and quality
What We Look For In You
• Bachelor’s degree or above (ideal areas of study/related study include: Business Analytics and Management, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, and/or Marketing)
• Experience with any combination of advanced and predictive analytics, marketing analytics, or analytic techniques for marketing, customer, and business applications
• Experience working with big data
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Additional tools such as VBA, R, SQL and/or Python are a plus but not required
• Highly analytical with strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Comfortable working with a team developing and presenting presentations using insights derived from analytics
• Have the ability to occasionally travel
• Strong verbal and written communication skills internally and externally
Our Values And Culture Here
Our differentiator is – Our People! We hire the brightest talent and develop them into leaders. We foster a culture of PEOPLE, PASSION and GROWTH.
• People: We value our people, clients, and partners
• Passion: We love what we do
• Growth: Unlimited growth means unlimited potential
AP is a client-focused, team-oriented organization where innovation and results are rewarded, and individuals can chart the course of their own careers.
As a woman-owned and led company, this has meant supporting a meritocracy where everyone has opportunities to achieve their best and ensure we foster an environment of diversity, equity, and inclusion. In practice this means we will not only work to recruit a diverse workforce, but also maximize the full potential of all of our people. You can read more about our commitment to DEI here
Additionally, Analytic Partners participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations, as required by law
Sydney NSW Australia
Associate Insights Consultant - Communication Consultancy Sydney NSW jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.