Cal Bombay Ministries Inc.
Cal Bombay Ministries Inc. Brantford Canada
2 months ago
Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities is a national charity committed to helping kids of all abilities in communities across Canada participate in sport, recreation and play. At Jumpstart, we understand that for kids, the opportunity to play is about much more than getting active. Sport and being part of a team foster self-esteem and teach valuable life skills like courage, confidence, and teamwork. The vision of Jumpstart is simple: a Canada where all kids have a chance to fulfill their dreams. Canadian Tire Corporation is proud to fund 100% of Jumpstart’s general and administrative costs, allowing donations to go directly to helping kids.
Canadian Tire we work flexibly embracing ‘Hybrid’ whereby individuals utilize a combination of working at a CTC campus and or virtually in service of outcomes. Determined by managers, decisions around work location will be made based on business and team needs and grounded in a desire to support individual well-being and personal needs. Our goal is to... empower teams and individuals to make the right decisions for them, and we expect that to look different for everyone.
Our Commitment to students
• Work in an environment that supports, and fosters knowledge sharing and provides key experiences to increase capabilities through projects or objectives.
• There will be specific and measurable objectives/goals that will support learning & achieving relevant business deliverables.
• Continue to support Canadian Tire’s culture of learning from others, continuous improvement, agility, growth, and innovation.
• Investment in the community to create a talented diverse workforce for Canada and Canadian Tire’s future.
• Building & strengthening student social engagement throughout their education and pursuit of their career through ongoing communication and relationship building.
The Jumpstart Brand and Fundraising team drives the marketing, brand stewardship and fundraising strategy for Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities across CTC banners. It works closely with the Sport Partnerships team to leverage leading amateur and professional sports properties and athletes to amplify Jumpstart’s messaging.
Within CTC Marketing, the student will support internal and external fundraising and marketing initiatives on behalf of Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities. The role will report into the Manager, Jumpstart Brand and Fundraising, and will provide hands-on experience working across community investment programs, helping the team to effectively plan, execute and deliver high quality services, products and output to key stakeholders.
What you’ll do:
• Support team members across a variety of tasks related to marketing and fundraising campaigns (build workback plans, track asset usage, facilitate content development, track expenses, prepare briefs and wrap reports)
• Update project plans, manage project requests and track progress including budget, timelines and deliverable status
Who you are:
• Exceptional communication skills with the confidence and passion to share knowledge
• Creative thinker who is observant to seek new opportunities and perceptive to abstract ideas
• Goal driven individual to seek out continuous improvement opportunities
• The ability to take a collaborate approach to build strong relationships and have positive team experiences
• Flexible and dynamic individual who is able to adjust and prioritize accordingly to adapt to business demands and requirements
• Solid foundation of relevant technical skills
• Demonstrates behaviours of transparency, accountability agility and learning from others that will support your success
What you’ve done:
• Currently working towards a post-secondary program in business, marketing, sport/event management, or a related discipline
• Acquired previous transferrable work experience in which you’ve demonstrated an ability to prioritize workload while being sensitive to time constraints, developed excellent interpersonal skills, and proven yourself as someone who is highly organized and detail-oriented in their work
• Previous work experience in a corporate environment or at a charitable organization is an asset, but not required
This position is subject to the successful completion of the following Pre-employment conditions:
• Criminal Background Checks
About Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities
Canadian Tire Jumpstart Charities is a national charity dedicated to helping kids overcome financial and accessibility barriers to sport and recreation in order to provide inclusive play for kids of all abilities. With an extensive, national network of more than 2,100 Community Partners and nearly 300 local chapters, Jumpstart helps eligible families cover the costs of registration, transportation, and equipment, and provides funding to selected organizations for recreational infrastructure and programming. Supported by the Government of Canada through Sport Canada and the Canadian Tire Family of Companies, Jumpstart has enabled 1.7 million Canadian kids and counting to get in the game since 2005. For more information, visit jumpstart.canadiantire.ca .
Follow Jumpstart on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook to learn about how the charity is giving kids across Canada a sporting chance.
Canadian Tire is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace for all. We recognize that our future success depends on the perspectives and contributions of all our employees - their diverse backgrounds, abilities and experiences make our business stronger. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodations needed to ensure fair and equitable access throughout the recruitment and selection process. All accommodation information provided will be treated as confidential and used only for the purpose of providing an accessible candidate experience
Donor Relations Specialist Brantford jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.