Hong Kong Housing Society
Hong Kong Housing Society Hong Kong Hong Kong
3 months ago
• A senior management position to lead and supervise a multidisciplinary health care professional and supporting team for the overall operations of a high quality skilled care services facility including Residential Care Home for the Elderly, Day Care Centre, Rehabilitation Service and Home Care Support Services.
• Establish and implement the operational objectives, policies and service standards on elderly care services in alignment with the corporate strategy.
• Ensure the overall operation and administration to maintain a high quality standard of psychosocial and clinical care services, which are in full compliance with legal requirements and related code of practice.
• Devise marketing strategies and implement promotional activities of the respective service to recruit service users.
• Responsible for receiving local and overseas visitors from related service industries for business exchange.
• Represent the Elderly Services Section to attend relevant meetings, working... groups and conferences and maintain good working relationship with stakeholders.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned by the supervisor deems appropriate.
• Degree holder in Social Work Studies.
• Minimum 15 years post-qualification experience in social services with at least 10 years in management position. Experience in running self-financing services is preferable.
• Good Knowledge of quality assurance, local licensing ordinance, procedures and requirements for developing Residential Care Home for the Elderly and health care facilities.
• Demonstrated business acumen and excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strategic thinking with right balance of business orientation and social conscience.
• Highly self-motivated, political astuteness with high standard of integrity.
• Strong organization, co-ordination, analytical and negotiation skills.
• Proficient understanding of accounting and financial principles and practices and good knowledge of the operating procedures, budgeting and cost control of health care facilities.
• Fluent spoken and written English and Chinese.
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive remuneration package comparable to SWO grade.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please submit online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/ or send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Please refer to the Policy Statement on Employment Related Data under Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in our website
Senior Manager - Elderly Services (Registered Social Worker) Hong Kong jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.