Datafin Budapest Hungary
2 months ago
We are looking for an exceptional Customer Success Specialist to join our fast-growing team.
The Customer Success acts as the senior lead in the Customer Success Team as well as offers strategic support to the Client Services Manager (CSM). While you will work with customers world-wide who have engaged Datafin to manage their market research data and reporting using Datafin’s advanced data reporting solution, you will also support the CSM with performance improvements, and support team members with training and expert guidance.
• Collaborate with customers setting up their market research data and implement their reporting requirements in the Datafin platform.
• Grow your knowledge in dashboard and PPT reporting systems effectively becoming an expert in reporting best practice.
• Serve as the primary contact for customers answering questions, triaging queries and escalating issues to our Product Owner and CSM.
• Work collaboratively with Product Owners... Customer Success and Customers.
• Contribute to Datafin product development, including UX research and documentation.
• Support sales by effectively communicating the value of Datafin product offerings.
• Market Research. You have a basic understanding of survey questionnaires, design, data reporting and analysis.
• Solution Finder. Find the most efficient and creative way to solve problems which benefits the customer and Datafin.
• Team player and Autonomous. Collaborate with everyone from marketing to engineering as well as work independently with minimal supervision.
• Flexible. Manage multiple projects and flexible with changing workloads.
• Customer-service orientated. Respond diplomatically but decisively to conflicting needs.
• Communicator. Have excellent oral and written communication skills in English, other languages plus.
• Systems Knowledge: Intermediate - Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite; Excel, PowerPoint. Knowledge of SPSS is required for this role.
What we offer:
• A friendly and attractive multicultural working environment.
• Participation in international projects.
• Being empowered to take responsibility and work independently.
• Continuous learning and self-development possibilities.
• Hybrid arrangement with coming to the office 2-3 times a week in Budapest, Hungary.
Please note that we are also accepting job applications via the following email address: [email protected]
Market Research - Customer Success Specialist Budapest jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.