Gough Recruitment Sunshine Coast QLD Australia
3 months ago
With many years of industry experience, our client is an agency with a proven track record for producing superior results for their clients.
Operating out of a long-established and reputable office in a highly desirable coastal location, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Office Manager/PA hybrid to join a fun, energetic, and motivated team.
With cutting-edge training, marketing and technology there are endless advantages to partner with this award-winning team. Exclusive with Gough Recruitment.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the purpose of this position is to ensure the effective running of the office including HR functions, compliance, IT and infrastructure, marketing, office operations/management and staff training and mentoring. This is a fast-paced and varied position-
• The day-to-day running of the business
• Strategise with the Director and other Senior Staff
• Event management - organising team & client events
• Identify problems... find solutions, and implement change
• Updating new and existing training documentation
• Provide technical and operational process support
• Ensuring all appointments are confirmed and followed up
• Listing management
• Assisting with Recruitment, on-boarding/off-boarding, training
• Liaising with IT partners and daily support to staff
• Marketing, including business resources and promotions, agent marketing, general marketing compliance and digital marketing
• Ideally trust accounting and compliance
• A unique opportunity that does not come available often!
• An exciting time to join during their growth journey
• Due to a restructure, there will be a thorough handover with the successful applicant
• Phenomenal feedback from previously placed GOUGH candidates
• Enjoys and works well in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience within an Office Management/Operations role
• Strong knowledge of the Real Estate and Business Agents Act, along with relevant Real Estate legislation
• Advanced problem-solving skills along with a confidential/open door policy communication
• Outstanding attention to detail and time management
• Valid driver's license
All applications will be held in strict confidence. Contact me today to learn more about this position, or others not advertised!
0410 111 510
Leaders in Real Estate and Property Recruitment for over 30 years
Sunshine Coast QLD Australia
Jobs in Sunshine Coast QLD Australia
Office Manager / Operations Manager Sunshine Coast QLD jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.