Lomography Vienna Austria
2 months ago
Marketing Internship Rest of the World (HQ Vienna)Vienna - Traineeship
We are looking for a creative and curious individual ready to join Lomography ́s Online team in its HQ in Vienna. This internship is an excellent opportunity for a student or recent graduate with an affinity for arts, who wishes to gain experience in marketing and online media while working with a large multicultural community of creative individuals.
Lomography is a globally active organization dedicated to experimental and creative analogue photography. Originally established in 1992 by a group of offbeat students as an arts movement, but fuelled by fiery passion and burning curiosity, the Lomographic Society soon grew into an international venture.
Our snapshots are characterized by vibrant colours, surprise effects and pure spontaneity. We have over a million creative members across the world and invite you to let loose, ignite your inspiration and to catapult your shots around the globe through our... online platform. Whether you're a complete novice or a seasoned pro, everyone can harness the photographic power to create something incredible. Don't think – just shoot
• Support the execution of marketing and sales campaigns with focus on Rest of the World markets
• Research potential collaborative partners from the media, photography, fashion, music and similar industries for online & offline projects
• Writing and publishing features for the Lomography online magazine
• Provide research on potential distribution partners and customers in Rest of the World region
• Helping to coordinate the Lomography Community
• Reaching out to press contacts and managing the press database in Rest of the World region
• Working in a proactive way to promote Lomography, its products, its projects and its community
• Fluent English
• Additional skills in these languages are a plus: polish, portuguese, hungarian
• Must be interested in pop-culture trends, artistic & cultural scene
• Graduating in Marketing, Journalism/Media, Art/Creative Multimedia, or equivalent.
• Experience with analogue photography is a big plus
• Interest for all things creative and outgoing personality
• Familiar with Office pack, some basics with Photoshop or any photo editing tools/apps are a plus
• Media-savvy, digital native
What we Offer
• The opportunity to contribute to the Lomography legacy and to interact with a large community of creative individuals
• Learn the ins and outs of photography
• Test all the Lomography gear you ever dreamt of and more
• Be part of a young, international team who loves to occasionally hang out after work
• We always work on interesting new projects, so there's never a dull moment
• You will work in the heart of Vienna, in the beautiful and lively 7th district
• A lomographic welcome package
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and interested in a position where you can develop your sales skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team and please send your application indicating the position you're applying for (including CV and Cover letter) to: HR International
• Voluntary traineeship
• Compensation: 500 € per month
• Duration: up to 5 months
• Job start date: as soon as possible
• Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, working holiday visa, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application
If you are looking for a young and dynamic organization and are interested in a position where you can develop your skills and take over new responsibilities, apply now to join the Lomography Team by sending your application (including English CV, cover letter) to:
and please wait to be contacted by us.
請留意我們的 數據保護政策 。
Marketing Internship Rest of the World Vienna jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.