Resorts World Genting
Resorts World Genting Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
2 months ago
Job Description Summary
• Responsible to oversea Continuous Improvement program, event, training, kaizen projects and education
• Act as specialist, for lean related activities, providing the site the technical expertise and cultivate the CI mindset on site.
• Take a lead role in all continuous improvement projects including Lean manufacturing, VSM, standard work, TWI, Kaizen, 5S, visual aid and other Lean tools at site covering profit improvement project, capacity expansion project and automations.
• Responsible in developing a program and rolling out a 3 years plan to bring BD Kulim as one of best lean organization in the region.
• Responsible in managing a group of IE in completing year-on-year cycle time study plantwide and established target for upcoming year
• Responsible in assisting the Operation Business Excellence Senior Manager to deploy Smart Factory and MES systems
• Responsible in working hand-in-hand with Operation and Business Excellence Senior Manager in deploying BD... Production systems
• Coordinate Lean Manufacturing and Lean Administration activities on site.
• Manage the lean deployment program for Bard Malaysia.
• Contribute expertise on lean tools and knowledge to educate shop-floor supervisors and IDL functional managers/supervisors, how to use lean to make significant improvements and engage employees.
• Implement standard work in manufacturing cells to reduce variation.
• Conduct time studies, facility planning evaluations, lean training, and work hand-in-hand with supervisors and Functional Management to accomplish established lean objectives.
• Develop, establish, and deploy a structured Continuous Improvement Program throughout the site.
• Develop standardized work for the various layers of site management (from Supervisors to the MD).
• Lead and deliver significant tangible business results with improvements to product quality, process and business process efficiency. Take a lead role in all continuous improvement projects at site covering profit improvement project, capacity expansion project and automations.
• Work closely with the site management team to drive continuous improvement projects using appropriate problem solving and improvement road maps i.e Six Sigma, VSM, Kaizen, Lean manufacturing, SMED, SWOT Analysis, etc.
Primary Work Location
MYS Kedah - Bard Kulim (Malaysia)
MY1 Standard (Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Jobs in Kuala Lumpur Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Assistant Marketing Manager Kuala Lumpur jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.