PRINT ACTS Malaysia Malaysia
2 months ago
At AIA we've started an exciting movement to create a healthier, more sustainable future for everyone.
So if you believe in inspiring a better future, read on.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR .....
Our business unit focuses on digital and performance marketing for the overall AIA Malaysia group. As the Digital Performance Manager of My AIA App, the individual will be working across a market leading tier one brand within the finance industry. At its core, the Digital Performance Manager is responsible for business analytics setup, provide strategy/recommendations (based on analytical data), campaign planning & setup, tactics, collaborating with other members/ functions of the marketing team to drive performance in innovative and meaningful ways.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work alongside other Brand / Change Managers to manage/create/optimize the delivery My AIA app adoption and utilization materials. This encompasses: a) Assist with on-going campaign optimization to ensure that creative... assets are performing to their best degree to ensure above and beyond campaign results. b) Prepare and manage the various reports that are required in regards to My AIA app feature adoptions and customer trends in the app.
• Explore/Investigate new tools for SEO and Analytics that will add value to the overall team/brand.
• Drive initiatives include identifying issues, creating hypotheses, executing analysis and translating data into meaningful insights and actions.
• Optimize every touchpoint within the customer journey available in My AIA. From the initial point of contact to post-purchase support, ensure seamless experience for both physical and digital interactions each customer/Agent has with AIA.
Desired Competencies and Qualities:
• Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
• Strong analytical understand, experience with multiple analytics platform (especially on Adobe)
• Excellent time management and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail essential
• Strategic thinker with advanced problem-solving skills and robust judgement
• Proactive, and takes ownership of work
• Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Bachelors degree in any field of study
• At least 4-6 years within Performance Marketing including but not limited to Paid Search & Paid Social
• A high level of experience utilizing the DoubleClick stack, Adobe & Google Analytics including creating bid strategies and trafficking for SEM & Programmatic Performance campaigns
• Analytical, yet operates strategically, with understanding of the 'big picture'
• Competency with figures and simple calculations - including pivot tables, charts and formulate
• Good on the tools and platforms: Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Additional certifications across Google/Facebook/PMP and Etc. is plus point
Human Resource Executive/ Manager Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.