MEDCHEM ENGINEERING SERVICES
MEDCHEM ENGINEERING SERVICES Añasco Puerto Rico
3 months ago
HUNT VALLEY, MD
COTY is looking for smart leaders who are fast and passionate.
ABOUT COTY - HUNT VALLEY
COTY is one of the world's largest beauty companies with an iconic portfolio of brands across fragrance, color cosmetics, and skin and body care. COTY is the global leader in fragrance and number three in color cosmetics. COTY's products are sold in over 150 countries around the world. COTY and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seeking to minimize its impact on the environment. For additional information about Coty Inc., please visit www.coty.com .
The Hunt Valley Site has been in operation for 55 years and is home to some of Coty's most Iconic Color Cosmetics brands including COVERGIRL, Sally Hansen, Max Factor, Rimmel & Kylie Cosmetics. The site employs approximately 200 people and is located about 20 miles outside of Baltimore.
Our Manufacturing Process Engineers are responsible for driving production losses to zero... and delivering breakthrough results in your assigned area. These areas include power and control systems, making and chemical process, new product initiatives, material optimization, high-speed filling technologies and packing technologies. The Process Engineer will lead continuous improvement activities through detailed data analysis and root cause problem solving tools to achieve business objectives. Dealing with a multitude of current and future products, Manufacturing Process Engineers have the technical curiosity and knowledge to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
In this role you will be responsible to:
• Conduct Root Cause Analysis to identify, prioritize and eliminate process losses.
• Apply process improvement tools including statistical process control, process mapping, control charts, design of experiments, Lean methodology and process capability studies.
• Analyze critical line data to make recommendations for improvement from trends.
• Develop standards and train line technicians for continuous improvement at the line.
• Develop and document processes (Process Flow Diagrams).
• Interact with New Product Development, Packaging Concept Development, Technical Packaging Development, Engineering, and Manufacturing to ensure effective implementation of new products.
• Own change management and validation processes for a designated process. Update process control strategies and operating procedures as changes occur.
• Support Quality department in establishing, implementing, and maintaining Quality Management System.
• Work with Supplier Quality Engineer's and create link between operational requirements and material supplier capabilities.
• Drive cost savings through improved productivity, material utilization improvements and by optimizing labor.
• Develop innovative process equipment solutions to deliver superior consumer driven product designs.
• Use Reliability Engineering tools to drive machine setting determinations and loss elimination
• You will have the opportunity to utilize 6-Sigma and Lean Manufacturing methodologies to drive improvement in critical KPI's for the manufacturing facility.
• Participate in annual budgeting process for the value stream you work in.
• Work with engineering to develop capital equipment list, as well as assisting with the financial justification of these capital projects. Also support line certification (FAT, SAT, etc.)
We'd love to see candidates who have:
• B.S. Degree in an Engineering Discipline
• 0 to 3+ years of experience in a fast paced manufacturing environment, with a background in root cause problem solving, Lean Manufacturing practices, and continuous improvement.
• Working knowledge of a wide variety of manufacturing processes and mathematical/engineering methods to solve problems in a manufacturing environment
• Analytical problem solving and information gathering skills (Key Performance Indicator reporting, gap analysis, Kaizen, Loss Tree, cause-and-effect diagrams, 5-whys, etc.)
• Ability to support 3 shift operation as necessary; primary duties are on 1st shift.
WHAT WE OFFER
This is unique role with a genuine opportunity to make an impact. You'll get to work in a diverse environment with a team of professionals who are passionate about the work they do and know how to have some fun along the way.
Our people make us who we are. They are the brightest minds bringing the boldest ideas to life every day. If you're the kind of person who refuses to settle, if you want to think bigger, learn faster and go further than you ever thought possible - we'd love to hear from you.
Coty is deeply committed to Changing the Conversation around Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in an effort to create a more open, inclusive, and diverse workplace where all employees can be their authentic self.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
We offer equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Coty complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact [email protected] . We strongly believe that cultivating a diverse workplace gives a company strength. The combination of unique skills, abilities, experiences and backgrounds creates an environment that produces extraordinary results. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
English - Please click on this link to review the Notification of Equal Opportunity Rights poster
Español - Por favor, haga un clic en el enlace para revisar el poster de la Ley de los Derechos de Igualdad de Empeo
Añasco Puerto Rico
Manufacturing Process Engineering Añasco jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.