Asia Online Publishing Group Sdn Bhd
Asia Online Publishing Group Sdn Bhd Malaysia Malaysia
2 months ago
• Cover tech events and conferences.
• Conduct interviews and webinars with regional and global tech leaders.
• Write, review, edit and update content for company websites, blogs, marketing materials and similar platforms.
• Remain up-to-date on technological developments.
• Possess Bachelor’s Degree or diploma holder / English Language and Literature
• Preferred those experienced in journalism and knowledge in writing Information Technology pieces/articles.
• Deep interest in enterprise technologies, such as cloud, big data, artificial intelligence or storage.
• Excellent in written English is a must.
• Strong editing skills, with good attention to detail.
• Must be able to work well alone or as part of a team.
• Ability to multitask.
• Able to work within a tight deadline.
• Must be willing to work in our office in Cyberjaya.
• Job requires covering events and interviews in Klang Valley (thus, having own transport is a must), and even abroad
• Annual Leave
• Medical... Leave
• Medical Claim
• Parking charges covered by company
• Free Meals on specific day(s)
• Company Holiday
• Mental Health Wellbeing Day - free half day leave in a month
• 2 days WFH
Junior Tech Writer Malaysia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.