BMC Software Qiryat Shemona Israel
2 months ago
BMC is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join our super-team and create high-quality user interfaces for web-based applications, and APIs to support it.
In this role, you will work closely with our awesome and diverse team members, have room to grow and shine, and help other teammates do the same!
You will collaborate with product managers, designers, and other teams to design, execute and support an amazing experience for our fortune 500 customers all over the globe
You will work with modern tech on cloud-based applications, while focusing on Control-M – a product that helps the world's largest companies to automate time-sensitive, business-critical workflows. We orchestrate data and machine learning pipelines, supply chains, production lines, financial transactions, and other processes in complex IT environments worldwide.
How will your day-to-day look like?
• Research, design and implement user interfaces for web-based applications and customer facing APIs
• Participate in continuous improvement initiatives, including exploring new technologies, techniques, and tools to improve the quality of our products
• Develop automatic deployment, quality systems, and other supporting tools
• Work in an Agile methodology to improve the team’s collaboration and communication
• Guide and mentor other team members to help them grow as developers.
• Conduct code reviews and provide constructive feedback to other team members, to ensure a high-quality code
• Support customers with production issues resolution.
• 3+ years of experience in Front-End web development and API development
• Experience in Angular 2+
• Experience in OOP backed development (preferably Java)
• Understanding of modern web application architecture and deployment.
• Familiarity with version control systems, such as Git, and work management systems such as Jira.
• Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
• Excellent communication and collaboration skills – if you enjoy working as a part of a team, our team is the place for you!
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
• Experience with Agile methodologies, such as Scrum or Kanban
• Experience in mentoring other developers and a passion for helping others grow and achieve their career goals.
• Experience in additional technologies like desktop and mobile
Qiryat Shemona Israel
Full Stack Engineer Qiryat Shemona jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.