Path Mental Health
Path Mental Health Crestline CA United States
3 months ago
Path is a national behavioral health network that makes it easy for individuals, couples, and families to find the right provider covered by their health insurance. We are deeply committed to providing high quality care that improves the lives of our clients, investing in the providers who deliver that care, and always operating in an ethical and compliant manner...
We are hiring therapists licensed in California to join our diverse network of providers. At Path, we handle the administrative work (new client marketing, verifying insurance, credentialing, billing, support, EHR, audits, and compliance) so that you can focus on delivering great care for clients.
• Providers typically reach 90% of desired caseload within 6 weeks of going live
• $70 per session reimbursement for initial or 90837 appointments (53-minute session)
• Direct deposit every two weeks with no need to worry about unpaid claims
• Path pays you even when the patient no-shows, cancels late, or the claim is denied
The average Path provider earns between $2,500 to $7,500 per month in California, but the time you allocate to Path clients is entirely up to you!
Why Join Path?
Thousands of licensed providers in California have to work with Path, making us one of the largest behavioral health teletherapy group practices in the state. Joining Path is free of charge and has no minimum client requirements, and includes several other features that enable you to deliver high quality care and achieve your income goals.
• Flexibility: You set your own schedule, determine how many (and what type of) clients you would like to see, and how quickly you’d like to see them. What’s more, you can adjust this at any time.
• See Clients Quickly: Path takes care of the insurance credentialing process. As a preferred partner, we can get you paneled and ready to see clients in as little as 3 weeks. This includes setting up your Path profile and training you on our guidelines and HIPAA-compliant EHR system.
• Reliable Referrals: We fill your calendar quickly and consistently so you can maximize your total income while working with clients aligned with your specialties.
• Practice Support: We manage the administrative side of private practice, including marketing, verifying client insurance benefits, and handling the invoicing/billing process so you can accept insurance without ever interacting with it directly. Further, we have a dedicated Support team so you and your clients have the help you need when you need it.
• Clinical Leadership & Support: Path’s executive team includes a licensed provider engaged in business decisions and planning, ensuring the provider perspective is always included. Our Care Coordination team manages Higher Level of Care requests for your clients, and our Quality Team of licensed clinicians leads peer reviews, develops practice guidelines, and provides clinical training resources.
• Fully Compliant & Ethical: We are fully compliant with HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 and have a Medical Records team to handle all releases, audits, or record requests. Our practices align with your professional Code of Ethics and all regulatory requirements.
• Outcome Measures: We continuously measure client outcomes and the therapeutic alliance throughout their treatment so that you have real-time data to help understand their progress and adjust your approach or the treatment plan as needed.
• Provider Community: Path offers a thriving provider-only online community for asynchronous connection and resource sharing, as well as weekly live peer-to-peer case consultations facilitated by a licensed clinician. We have drop-in provider sessions three times each week for questions to help with specific client questions or your career development.
• Health, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage available via partnership with Stride
• No-show protection: get paid 100% for your time if a client no-shows or late-cancels
• Get paid for referring colleagues to Path
• Must be licensed as an LMFT, LCSW, LPCC, or Licensed Psychologist
• Must be licensed in California
• Must be able to provide telehealth
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Pay: $2,500.00 - $7,500.00 per month
• Dental insurance
• Flexible schedule
• Health insurance
• Life insurance
• Professional development assistance
• Vision insurance
• Self-determined schedule
Supplemental pay types:
• Bonus pay
• Are you licensed in the state of California?
• LCSW, LMFT, LPCC, or PsyD License (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Crestline CA USA
Jobs in Crestline CA United States
Remote Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) Crestline jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.