Berry Street Cremorne VIC Australia
2 months ago
• Work from home and Office in Richmond, on Wurundjeri Country
• Full time, permanent position
• Base salary starts $75K plus super and salary packaging
Berry Street’s People and Culture team is embarking on a very exciting transformation aligned with the Berry Street strategic plan to ‘Reimagine the Future, Make an Impact, Future Growth and Sustainability and Support our People’.
The Learning & Organisational Development team have the rewarding job of creating a learning culture that ensures Berry Street staff are engaged, and have access to the professional development they need to provide positive outcomes for the children, young people and families they work with.
Come and join the wonderfully skilled and valued Learning and Development team as we set off on an exciting year working towards achieving learning goals for the organisation.
We are seeking a savvy Senior Learning and Development Admin Officer to assist the Learning and Development team in... implementing the current and future learning initiatives, with a focus on the successful and effective delivery of the learning calendar, administration of our Learning Management System and compliance requirements.
With proven extensive administrative experience you will be a solution focussed administrator who is adaptable and flexible in completing daily administrative tasks. You will ideally have come from a learning and development background and possibly an understanding of the social and family services sector.
You will be a fast learner requiring minimal supervision with solid accuracy and high attention to detail skills, along with excellent communication skills both written and verbal. Experience within a learning management system is highly advantageous.
Why Berry Street
• Flexible working arrangement and hybrid working environment with a mix of time in our Richmond office and home
• Access to salary packaging up to $15,900 that reduces your taxable income and puts more in your take home salary
• Amazing supportive culture that is 100% focused on Diversity and Inclusion and providing a psychological safe and accessible working environment where everyone belongs
• Generous leave conditions
• A supportive learning culture, full of learning pathways, professional development and mentorship from experienced people who just want to share their wealth of knowledge and see others grow
• And lots lots more….
How To Apply
Applications including resume and cover letter addressing your suitability for the position to be submitted as soon as possible. Applications are being assessed as they are being received.
Queries to Amanda Kevin-Tidis – Head of Learning and Organisational Development 9421 7505.
Please Note; the successful applicant will be subject to comprehensive reference and background checking prior to employment, including a Working with Children Check and National Police Check.
Berry Street is committed to being a child safe, child friendly and child empowering organisation. In everything we do we seek to protect children. We are committed to the cultural safety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander children; children from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds; children with a disability; children who identify as LGBTIQA+. We aim to ensure every individual is treated with dignity and respect regardless of their cultural background, ability, ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, spirituality or religion.
Aboriginal people; people from culturally and/or linguistically diverse backgrounds and people with a disability are encouraged to apply
Cremorne VIC Australia
Jobs in Cremorne VIC Australia
Senior Learning & Development Administration Officer Cremorne VIC jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.