Harrison Scott United Kingdom United Kingdom
2 months ago
A leading company within the industry it serves has an opening in its in-house packaging team. They are looking for a packaging technologist to lead the design and development of packaging and drive packaging innovation, renovation, improvement, sustainability, and efficiency implementation projects. This is an end-to-end packaging role with the opportunity to truly make it your own mark across all things packaging.
Senior Packaging Technologist’s responsibilities include:
• Deliver all packaging projects in full and on time
• Identify, research and present packaging innovation projects
• Provide technical input into the artwork procedure
• Drive packaging implementation at the site of manufacture
• Work in efficiency – improving initiatives
• Work with production quality control teams on setting standards and resolving quality issues
• Support commissioning of new packaging lines
• Lead packaging trials and implementations across multiple manufacturing sites
• Support and advance... the Packaging Sustainability Strategy and its associated targets and concepts
• Develop and maintain Packaging Specifications for all applicable categories
Candidates must have at least 4 years’ experience in an FMCG or packaging manufacturing environment. This experience will have allowed you develop the ability to deal with ambiguity and manage setbacks. We are looking for someone who has the desire to learn and understand the drivers that make consumers buy our client’s products. Good communication and presentation skills along with strong planning and organisation skills are key to this role.
If you are a creative individual with a passion for packaging then we would love to hear from you
Jobs in United Kingdom United Kingdom
Senior Packaging Technologist - North West England - £35k to £47k... United Kingdom jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.