Ben Khan Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
3 months ago
About the job Would you like to join Danone Middle East and contribute to bringing health through food to as many people as possible? If YES, Danone Middle East is looking for a talented HealthCare Nutrition Specialist (medical representative) to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia , like you!
In the context of Specialized Nutrition Middle East, you will be responsible to drive and contribute to SN brand's market share in the assigned area, build productive scientific-based HCP relationships,taking responsibility for HCP satisfaction and loyalty by meeting their healthcare nutrition needs. The candidate will also carry the following responsibilities :
1.Influencing HCP attitude and behavior:
• Periodical visits to HCP's in hospitals, health clinics, private clinics and private hospitals to establish strong scientific based relationship and position our Healthcare Nutrition solutions as preferred solutions with the HCP's and position SN as Company of first choice for the HCPs.
• With the... appropriate level of scientific based argumentation and relationship development, convince HCPs to choose our solutions as first choice.
• Ensure all doctors/HCP/KOL receive the right message, information, and clinical studies.
• Illustrate the benefit/s of our solutions to the HCPs.
• Conduct scientific audio / visual meetings for HCPs.
2. Area Management:
• Identity business opportunities within respective area and evaluate learning's to develop business initiatives and tactics to realize the real potential.
• Implement "weekly call cycle" in constant coordination with direct manager.
• Understand and respond to competitive activities and initiate and recommend actions to counter-act these in order to help protect our market position.
• Maintaining a high level of product knowledge to ensure the ability to understand and explain all product information and hand outs and answer any question from HCP.
• Following up customer queries/complaints.
• Review business plan in line with cycle objectives on a quarterly basis with the Head of Qatar.
• Compile and submit reports on promotional activities in accordance to established formats and schedule.
• Ensure that all business is conform to the WHO and local government code of ethics for infant formula products.
• Conducting seminars and detailing nutrition education activities.
• Daily database management and compliance with administrative procedures & processes.
• Ensure the accomplishment of qualitative and quantitative key performance indicators assigned for him/her for his/her respective area on daily, monthly and yearly bases.
• Participate in daily and/or weekly meetings to discuss the market situation, problems that were faced and to appraise the activities versus the monthly KPIs.
• Helping to run seminars/events.
4. Intelligence and Insights Gathering:
• Collecting intelligence on the HCP Universe, e.g. identifying new contacts.
• Monitor all competitor activities, including consumer offers, medical conferences and round tables and report it to management.
• Conduct medical detailing face to face call and have on-going contact with identified lists of HCPs across the defined geographical area.
• Build strong relationships to targeted HCPs and mapping the Decision-Making networks in the region.
• Carry out promotional activities with targeted HCPs.
• Update competitor intelligence and input into database.
• Record and report back on call visits and progress against set objectives.
• Attend and participate in internal meetings as required.
About you To be successful in the role you should ideally have:
• Consumer Orientation: enabling the business to serve the consumer.
• Entrepreneurial: recognizes and seizes business opportunities.
• Rigour: thinks systematically, plans effectively.
• Transparency: acts in an open and respectful manner.
• Decision Making: combines decisiveness with sound judgment.
• Team Player: connects effectively with others.
• Getting Things Done: delivers results and measures performance according to plan.
Experience: Experience in Nutrition field is a plus. Experience with Primary Healthcare Center is a plus as well
Education: BSc. in Medical, Pharmacist or Dietitian
Location: Saudi Arabia, Saudi National is a must.
Languages required: Arabic native and English.
Candidates are expected to adhere to Danone's core values: Humanism, Openness, Proximity & Enthusiasm. About us
Danone is a world-leading food company operating in three business divisions: Fresh Dairy Products, Specialized Nutrition, and Waters.
Danone’s mission is Bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have in impacting the world through their daily choices. Each time we eat and drink, we vote for the world we want to live in. We believe a healthy body needs healthy food. And healthy food needs a healthy planet and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
Working in Danone Middle East is one of the best places to build a strong career through everyday learning, empowerment, and team collaboration in an open culture & environment. Our culture fosters autonomy and empowerment, where your everyday can be a fresh adventure - full of new possibilities and opportunities for your development.
So, if you are the HealthCare Nutrition Specialist we are looking for, click on "apply" now
Riyadh Saudi Arabia
Jobs in Riyadh Saudi Arabia Saudi Arabia
Supervisor Clinical Dietition Riyadh Saudi Arabia jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.