PwC Lithuania Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
3 months ago
Quantera Global is an independent transfer pricing advisory network with offices and alliances worldwide. Quantera Global Baltic is an exciting growing practice that combines transfer pricing with advisory, corporate finance and valuations expertise. We work as one team with Quantera Global London office and other Quantera Global teams. We serve start-up and scale-up businesses as well as biggest asset management funds.
We are looking for several ambitious people to join our fast-growing team in the Baltic office as Trainee Analysts, Junior Analysts, Consultants or Senior Consultants. Trainee Analyst role is for the working students. Junior Analysts would be joining our graduate program. While for people with relevant prior experience we could offer Consultant roles.
In order to serve our clients, we need to develop an in-depth understanding of the clients’ business and organisation. You will take part in calls/meetings with the top management of high profile scale-ups... and asset management and private equity firms. You will analyse the value chain of the business, prepare presentations, models and reports and, together with senior colleagues, advise the clients.
Who are you?
· You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Economics, Finance, Tax Law or a related field;
· For Consultant role, you should have 1-3 years of work experience, preferably in consultancy, transfer pricing, international tax, accountancy or financial analysis;
· For Senior Consultant role, you should have 3+ years of relevant work experience;
· You are interested in investment management / digital businesses / high growth start-up world;
· You like working in an international environment and thrive in a dynamic and informal work culture;
· You love working with complex issues and finding simple solutions;
· You are fluent in English (verbally and written). Knowledge of the Lithuanian / Latvian / Estonian / Polish language is not essential but would be an advantage;
· Proficiency in MS Excel, ease of use of other MS Office tools.
What do we offer you?
It’s not just an offer for a corporate job in professional services, we are no ordinary consultancy. We learn together, we grow together. You’ll experience rapid personal and professional growth, challenging work, informal working environment and truly international exposure.
We offer competitive base salary with generous bonus scheme. We also offer Employee Stock Option Plan for you to benefit from our stellar growth in the long run. Our employees get additional paid vacation days and complementary health insurance. We have in-person team building events in various locations throughout the year.
Our Baltic office is based in Vilnius, remote work is possible for a candidate based in Latvia, Estonia or Poland.
Apply by sending your CV to [email protected]
Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Jobs in Vilnius Vilnius City Municipality Lithuania
Intern/Consultant in Tax Reporting and Strategy Team Vilnius jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.