Tizeti Network Limited
Tizeti Network Limited Lagos Nigeria
2 months ago
Quality Assurance Analyst
Job Type: Full time
Reporting To: Head, Customer Service
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• This role is responsible for setting and maintaining quality standards, identifying gaps, communicating feedback and ensuring activities are carried out in line with standard best practices.
• Develop and Implement quality assurance best practices, as well as a robust performance measurement model which will provide a basis for performance monitoring, appraisal and management.
• Identify operational gaps viz-a-viz global best practice and provide recommendations as appropriate.
• Accomplish quality assurance human resource objectives by orienting, training, coaching, counselling; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and... procedures.
• Remote monitoring of all customer interactions across the touch points (i.e., Call Centre, Live chat, email, Walk-in, Twitter, Facebook, Back office, Customer Care technicians and Letters)
• Engage in silent monitoring of live calls, in vivo observation of the Call Centre and listen to recorded calls systematically to ensure that Call Centre agents are adhering to standards
• Assess the performance of each individual across all the touch points and provide relevant metrics to all parties.
• Create a culture of continuous improvement by requiring peer-to-peer evaluations and self-evaluations of performances.
• Carry out periodic coaching sessions to provide both qualitative (i.e., examples from call recordings, customer feedback, etc.) and quantitative (i.e., scores from evaluation forms) feedback based on the employee’s performance
• Facilitate and implement a mentorship/remediation plan (i.e., shadow a more experienced agent, have a supervisor coach, etc.) for Customer Care Representatives who consistently fail to make improvements based on feedback
• Evaluate potential Customer Care candidates for essential customer service skills thereby ensuring that they are the right fit for the organization
• Leverage relevant software with a reporting dashboard that provides relevant feedback metrics
• Comply with Quality Management System / Occupational Health & Safety requirements including objectives and applicable regulations relating to assigned jobs.
• A Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable University
• Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). Competency in CRM and other operational applications
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Customer Focus
• Customer Support
• Data Gathering and Analysis
• Electricity Regulations and Policies
• Payment Solutions/ Strategy
• Business Intelligence
• Non-Maximum Demand (NMD) Management
• Communication and Interpersonal Relations
• Supervisory/Managerial Skills
• Problem Solving and Decision Making
• Managing Resources
• Business Focus
3rd January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
• Years Of Experience
• Minimum Qualification
Quality Assurance Analyst at Tizeti Network Limited Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.