AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Lagos Nigeria
3 months ago
Quality Control Analyst
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Perform the chemical and physical testing of finished products, intermediate products, raw materials and packaging materials/ components.
• Conduct all analytical activities according to relevant SOPs and ensure accurate documentation.
• Document all the testing activities and calculations to ensure all are accurate and reliable before disposition is awarded.
• Wear all provided PPEs and perform activities within the confine of EHS requirements at all times.
• Partake in the self-audit of the laboratory to ensure continuous improvement of process.
• Conduct material sampling for finished products, work in progress, raw and packaging materials to ensure only samples of required integrity are submitted for analysis.
• Partake in the development of testing procedures and... other critical quality documents require for laboratory testing and management functions to ensure delivery of world- class laboratory services.
• B.Sc / HND in Sciences, especially Chemistry, Biochemistry, industrial chemistry, Microbiology or B.Pharm
• Minimum of 2 years experience in Quality Management Process of a pharmaceutical company.
• Must be computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Projects.
6th March, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: TNLrecr[email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos, ,NG
• Minimum Qualification
Software Quality Assurance Officer at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria... Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.