Let'S Recruit Cape Town South Africa
3 months ago
We are on the lookout for a hardworking Junior Software Developer - Stellenbosch to join our productive team at Let’s Recruit in Stellenbosch, Western Cape.
Growing your career as a Full Time Junior Software Developer - Stellenbosch is a terrific opportunity to develop excellent skills.
If you are strong in adaptability, planning and have the right personality for the job, then apply for the position of Junior Software Developer - Stellenbosch at Let’s Recruit today!
• University Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Experience with Node.js.
• A strong understanding of software development best practices, including design patterns, testing, and version control.
• Experience working with relational... databases.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Good communication skills and the ability to work well with a diverse group of people.
• Work with relational databases to design and implement full-stack solutions.
• Work closely with your team of developers and contribute to the design and implementation of scalable, high-quality systems.
If you are passionate about technology and looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to apply for this position. The company offers competitive compensation, as well as opportunities for professional growth and development.
Note:Successful applicants will be contacted within 14 days of applying.
Although we endeavour to provide feedback to all applicants, should you not hear from us within 14 days of applying, please accept your application unsuccessful.
Benefits of working as a Junior Software Developer - Stellenbosch in Stellenbosch, Western Cape:
● Learning opportunities
● Opportunities to grow
● Competitive salary
Cape Town South Africa
Jobs in Cape Town South Africa
Junior Software Developer - Stellenbosch - Fast Hire Cape Town jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.