Trade In Seychelles
Trade In Seychelles Seychelles Seychelles
2 months ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for monitoring and investigating compliance with applicable regulations
• Designing and undertaking risk based reviews to ensure compliance with regulations and identify areas of regulatory risk, control failures and regulatory breaches
• Escalate issues to management, Non-Executive Directors, shareholders and where appropriate, external stakeholders
• Work with senior management team and the Board to address key regulatory issues
• Work with other members of the management team (for example COO) on operational risk evaluation and projects
• Provide guidance on regulatory issues to the business and assist at an early stage in product design and risk evaluation
• Supervision of Anti Money Laundering procedures and specific responsibility for acting as or supervising the MLRO.
• Undertake appropriate people management, recruitment and implement training measures with respect to Compliance requirements or change in Regulations
• Member... of the Risk and Compliance Committee.
The Compliance Officer will report to the Chief Reporting Officer/Director of Regulation on surveillance and regulatory issues, in addition he will have access to the Non-Executive Director responsible for the Risk, Audit and Compliance Committee, should he wish to apprise them of any regulatory concerns.
• Working knowledge of FSA rules and regulations
• Working knowledge of Market Abuse Directives
• Working knowledge of AML/KYC guidelines
• Good understanding of how central limit order books and exchanges and clearing houses operate
• Good understanding of trade execution and post trade operational processes
• Understanding of the functionality relating to multiple asset classes including securities, commodities, financial futures and options
• Knowledge of forthcoming regulatory changes and their impact on exchanges
• Ability to be hands on as well as manage individuals
• Strong ability to analyse, interpret and report in a clear, concise manner
• Effective relationship building skills, working with various levels internal and external leaders including regulators
• Ability to act on, and resolve problems is essential
• Working knowledge of wider international regulatory regimes.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION
• The applicant will have at least 3 years experience of working within compliance and regulation preferably within electronic trading, banking, exchanges, clearing houses, etc
• Undergraduate Degree preferred
• Highly-analytical, and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Some experience team leading/ mentoring staff
PERSON SPECIFICATION AND ATTRIBUTES
• Good attention to detail and accuracy
• Good report writing/presentation skills
• PC literate – MS Office. Ideally advanced user of Excel
• Languages useful but not essential
• Strong communicator
• Possess interest and ability to learn quickly
• Ability to work well under pressure
Will be required to work 9.00am to 5.00pm or to such time as the role requires
The Seychelles based Securities, Commodities and Derivatives Exchange (“SECDEX”) is a market infrastructure ecosystem located in the Seychelles. It is a multi-asset hybrid exchange combining the benefits of a digital exchange to those of a traditional exchange. It focuses on securities, debt, spot commodities and derivatives contracts in traditional and digital tokenised form.
The Group consists of
• SECDEX Exchange Limited (“SECDEX Exchange”) is licensed and regulated by the Seychelles Financial Services Authority (FSA). It operates a securities exchange with multi-asset capabilities, which include derivatives.
• SECDEX Clearing Limited (“SECDEX Clearing”) is licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. It operates as the central counterparty (CCP) clearing house to clear trades executed on SECDEX Exchange.
• SECDEX Depository Limited (“SECDEX Depository”) is licensed and regulated by the Seychelles FSA. It operates as the central securities depository and registry for securities listed on SECDEX Exchange.
• SECDEX Digital Marketplace (“SDC Digital Marketplace” or “SDM” or “SECDEX Marketplace”) operates as part of SECDEX Digital Custodian Limited as a trading venue to offer a broad range of digital assets which by being in custody can be listed and traded.
• SECDEX Digital Custodian Limited (“SECDEX Custodian” or “SDC”) has regulatory Sandbox approval by the Seychelles FSA. It operates a digital custodian for a broad range of digital assets (“SDC Digital Custodian”); Operates a crypto lending platform that allows digital assets in custody to be used as collateral for lending (“SDC Linct”); and operates a peer-to-peer platform (“SDC Investmint”) to raise capital through project funding and invoice factoring to complement the SDC Digital Marketplace, which it also operates.
For more information visit www.secdex.net or follow us on Twitter @SecdexG
Field agents for Seychelles jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.