Arc & Codementor
Arc & Codementor Taiwan Taiwan
3 months ago
As a Community Manager at Arc & Codementor, you will drive growth and engagement for our developer-focused online events platform. You will be part of the marketing team and play a critical role in creating impactful online events and building relationships with developers worldwide. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly-motivated individual looking to make an impact as part of a small, energetic team that values growth and collaboration.
• This is a full-time, remote role. You’re welcome to work from anywhere within a 3 hour timezone difference from Taiwan (GMT+8).
What you will be doing:
• Own the end-to-end process of sourcing, promoting, and analyzing Codementor events to attract developers.
• Help grow the number, type, and quality of our online events, including curated and user-generated events.
• Identify high-potential target speakers and invite them to give talks on our platform.
• Act as the primary point of contact for speakers, ensuring successful events.
•... Promote individual Codementor Events on relevant online communities and social media to drive RSVPs, working closely with the marketing team.
• Work with our growing number of dev community partners to ensure successful partnerships, including hosting and attending events on Codementor.
• Manage successful operations of all events, including communications and logistics.
• Actively engage with external developer communities through social media, blog posts, and other mediums to invite them to our platform.
• Experience managing online events and complex projects.
• 1+ years of full-time or intern work experience in MarCom related field
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Native or near-native English fluency
• Highly motivated, organized, and strategic thinker
• Ability to work independently and with a "manager of one" mindset.
• Familiarity with dev communities and dev-focused events.
• Passion for learning and staying up-to-date with the latest developer communities, technology, and industry trends.
• Programming experience
Our culture and how we work as a remote team:
• Take ownership: We empower our team members to take the lead.
• Stay outcome-focused and make an impact.
• "Say the thing": We value direct communication and continuous feedback.
• Default to open and transparent work.
• Speed > perfectionism.
Our benefits• Competitive compensation
• Generous paid time off policy
• Flexible work schedule
• Regular team bonding events
• Free Kindle book program
• Remote work stipend
• Birthday and work anniversary celebrations
• Work with a diverse and energetic global team
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.