PIMCO Taipei Taiwan
2 months ago
PIMCO is a global leader in active fixed income. With our launch in 1971 in Newport Beach, California, PIMCO introduced investors to a total return approach to fixed income investing. In the 50+ years since, we have worked relentlessly to help millions of investors pursue their objectives - regardless of shifting marketing conditions. As active investors, our goal is not just to find opportunities, but to create them. To this end, we remain firmly committed to the pursuit of our mission: delivering superior investment returns, solutions, and service to our clients.
Since 1971, our people have shaped our organization through a high-performance inclusive culture, in which we celebrate diverse thinking. We invest in our people and strive to imprint our CORE values of Collaboration, Openness, Responsibility and Excellence. We believe each of us is here to help others succeed and this has led to PIMCO being recognized as an innovator, industry thought leader and trusted advisor to our... clients.
Title : Internal Audit Manager
Department : Legal & Compliance
• Developing, planning, executing and reporting of the scope of internal audit
• Carrying out regular and ad hoc internal audits and preparation of audit reports as well as audit work papers, each pursuant to the applicable laws and regulations
• Base on internal audit results, to identify internal control weaknesses, recommend corrective actions or business resolutions, if required, and follow up on implementation
• Preparation of internal audit related board meeting materials and to report to the Board of Directors
• Regularly coordinate related departments to review and update the company's internal control system to bring such system up to date and to ensure that such system is in line with applicable laws and regulations as well as group policies
• Regularly review and update the company's internal audit system to bring such system up to date
• Regularly coordinate related departments to execute the company's self-assessments, to assess the effectiveness of the self-assessment results and to issue a Declaration Statement of Internal Control System accordingly
• Acting as the coordinator between regulators and each department of the company in the event of regulatory inspections
• Implementing Taiwan e-surveillance for the monitoring of employee electronic communications
• Helping in responding to regulatory surveys initiated by regulators Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Statement
PIMCO recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, national origin, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), age, military or veteran status, disability (physical or mental), any factor prohibited by law, and as such affirms in policy and practice to support and promote the concept of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action, in accordance with all applicable federal, state, provincial and municipal laws. The company also prohibits discrimination on other basis such as medical condition, or marital status under applicable laws.
Applicants with Disabilities
PIMCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. We provide reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities, including veterans, in job application procedures. If you have any difficulty using our online system due to a disability and you would like to request an accommodation, you may contact us at 949-720-7744 and leave a message. This is a dedicated line designed exclusively to assist job seekers with disabilities to apply online. Only messages left for this purpose will be considered. A response to your request may take up to two business days
Internal Audit Manager Taipei jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.