Philip Morris International
Philip Morris International Batangas Philippines
3 weeks ago
Be a part of a revolutionary change
At PMI, we've chosen to do something incredible. We're totally transforming our business and building our future on one clear purpose - to deliver a smoke-free future.
With huge change, comes huge opportunity. So, wherever you join us, you'll enjoy the freedom to dream up and deliver better, brighter solutions and the space to move your career forward in endlessly different directions.
Wherever you join our crucial 47,000-strong Operations team, you'll have the opportunity to make an impact. PMI's shift from selling cigarettes to our new smoke-free products has changed the way we work.
New products bring new challenges - in the way we source and buy raw materials, in the way we engineer and manufacture, and in our supply chain planning.
Bring us your curiosity and a desire to challenge the everyday and we'll give you lots of responsibility. You'll help us improve, inject innovation and create new ways of working.
You'll be solving supply chain... problems that span the whole world : a smoke-free world.
Your 'day to day'
As a Quality Assurance Technician, you will enforce that all intermediate and finished product non-conformities are managed and that the related corrective and preventive actions are implemented.
You will also ensure timely support to the manufacturing team as well as all relevant standards are in compliance to the manufacturing process.
Your responsibilities include :
• Plan and perform sampling, tests and analyses on the quality of tobacco, materials and semi-finished and finished products according to applicable procedures and analytical methods.
• Ensure the accuracy and timely reporting of analysis results are maintained in respective Quality Systems
• Support production teams by providing guidance on Quality standards especially in case of issues and should be able to train the production team on Quality practices and procedures
Who we're looking for
You are a licensed chemical technician. You have at least 2 years of experience in a Quality Assurance laboratory for a manufacturing industry.
A knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel and Powerpoint is also preferred. You must also be amenable to work in shifting schedules in our Batangas Plant.
What we offer
Our success depends on the men and women who come to work every single day with a sense of purpose and an appetite for progress. Join PMI and you too can :
• Seize the freedom to define your future and ours. We'll empower you to take risks, experiment and explore.
• Be part of an inclusive, diverse culture, where everyone's contribution is respected collaborate with some of the world's best people and feel like you belong.
• Pursue your ambitions and develop your skills with a global business - our staggering and scale provides endless opportunities to progress.
• Take pride in delivering our promise to society : to deliver a smoke-free future
Quality Assurance Technician Batangas jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.