Proclinical Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
1 month ago
Proclinical are working alongside a CRO who are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Manager. This role is on a permanent basis with the ability to work remotely from anywhere in Italy. Our client is focused on producing research solutions that are oriented around the customers crucial requirements.
- Accountable for management of study provider.
- Handle site quality, which involves direct monitoring of project clinical research associates and supervising deliverables.
- You will serve as a main point of contact for sponsors on operational project-specific problems and study deliverables.
- When suitable, you will evaluate and offer contributions for study protocol, edit check specifications, data analysis plan and final study report.
- Offer cross-functional oversight of internal project team members and deliverables, which involves guaranteeing all required project-specific training is offered.
- Other duties may be assigned to this role.
• *Skills ... Requirements**:
- Educated to a degree level in a health-connected discipline, though an advanced degree would ideal.
- Prior involvement in phases 1-4 of clinical trials, ideally phases 2-3.
- At least 5+ years of experience in a project/clinical trial managerial role within a CRO to work on a remote basis.
- Familiarity with management of general project timelines.
- Acquaintance with bid defense.
- Leadership capabilities.
Proclinical is a specialist employment agency and recruitment business, providing job opportunities within major pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device companies.
Proclinical Staffing is an equal opportunity employer.
Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Jobs in Milan Metropolitan City of Milan Italy
Clinical Trial Manager, Italy (BJ-133) Milan jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.