Rabobank Utrecht Netherlands
3 weeks ago
Are you an experienced business analyst who is bursting with the energy connect with our customers and together analyse, structure and document their requirements for solutions that work with the richest data source of the bank: the transaction data?
Good. Then read on...
You and your job
We need your help to design, build and run ground-breaking solutions that are as valuable to our 7 million customers to use as they are fun for us to create. We need your help in gathering and structuring requirements so that your teams work on the right things, so that we can make customers happy now and in the future.
• Collect, analyse, document and formalize data products and services.
• Resolve requirements related impediments together with the team and customers.
• Coordinate our role as data producer & consumer with data (quality) managers & stewards.
Facts & figures
• 36-40 hours a week.
• The epic centre of applied innovation.
• 43,822 Rabobank colleagues around the... world.
Organize conversations with customers to analyse, structure and document requirements. Closely collaborate with the product owner and team to translate requirements. Celebrate and share successes together with stakeholders.
Together we achieve more than alone
We believe that bringing together people's differences is what makes us an even better bank. Talking of Rabobank: We are a Dutch bank that operates in 38 countries for over 9,5000,000 customers. Together with these customers, our members and partners we stand side by side to create a world in which everyone has access to enough healthy food. In the Netherlands we work to create a country in which people are happy with how they live, work and do business.
Within Rabobank, Data Science is an ambitious department that aims to mix in a healthy dose of experience, innovation and creativity in order to develop innovative products and services. Although we’ve grown up to be a mature department with 15 strong end-to-end teams, we keep focussing on fast learning, delivering value quickly and being more effective. As a team, you work on clear goals and continuously see the results of your (team) efforts.
Being part of an end-to-end team in Data Science means that you, together with engineers, data scientists, a scrum master, a solution architect and a product owner, are responsible and empowered to design, build and run solutions with a strong machine learning component.
You and your talent
• You are a nice, friendly and approachable person.
• You have at least 3 years of experience as a dedicated Business Analyst in an IT environment.
• You have at least 1 year of experience working in a data (science) focussed environment.
• You have a proven track record of successfully fulfilling this role in a Scrum team.
• You preferably have experience with the banking domain or financial services.
• You have the social and technical skills to figure out the question behind the question.
• You can communicate well in both the English and Dutch language.
This is what we offer you
• up to € 6.741,- salary per month.
• A thirteenth month and 8% holiday pay.
• An Employee Benefit Budget (10% of your monthly income). You decide how to spend this budget. This may include purchasing extra leave days, making extra pension contributions or even receiving a monthly cash payout.
• 100 % reimbursement of the costs of home/work travel if you travel by public transport! Do you still prefer to travel by car or motorbike? Then choose a home/work travel allowance.
• A pension scheme where you contribute only 3,5%
You and the job application process
• Any questions about working at Rabobank and the process? Lois Hageman, IT Recruiter via [email protected]
• We will hold the interviews through a video call.
• You can find answers to the most frequently asked questions on rabobank.jobs/nl/veelgestelde-vragen.
• A security check is part of the process.
• We respect your privacy
Business Analyst in a Data Science team Utrecht jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.