Silver Hotel Group
Silver Hotel Group Calgary Canada
2 weeks ago
We are currently hiring a Night Auditor to join our dynamic team! The Night Auditor is the first point of contact at night and the duties include acting as a Front Desk Agent, balancing accounts from shifts, and assisting hotel guests with requests.
What We Offer
• Work with like-minded team members who are passionate about their work and keep things fun, every day!
• Working with a reputable brand and being part of Silver Hotel Group, a company committed to ensuring a culture of respect, appreciation, and fun (among other things of course)!
• A fast-paced environment in an exciting industry, where you get the chance to meet people from all over the world. It’s a good place to be right now!
• Education Reimbursement for you (and your children!)
• Annual Wellness Credit
• Team Member Referral Program
• Leadership Development
• Team Building Events
• Culture of Recognition Program
• Hotel Stay Discounts
Reporting to the Guest Services Manager or designate:
•... Provides excellent customer service to all guests;
• Welcomes and greets all guests, and executes check-in and check-out procedures;
• Answers guest inquiries and provide assistance in a professional manner;
• Answers all incoming phone calls and processes new reservations;
• Accurately follows all cash handling procedures;
• Adheres to all department and Company policies and procedures;
• Ensures guest security by proper handling of guest room keys and personal information;
• Administers all night audit functions;
• Balances all revenue and settlement accounts nightly;
• Ensures that all daily transactions are reconciled and accounted for in accordance with set policies and procedures;
• Maintains files and resets the system for the next day of operations;
• Follows up on guest requests and resolves problems promptly;
• Performs any other job-related duties as assigned.
What We Are Looking For...
• Passion for customer service, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, computer literate, fast learner;
• Organized and able to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment;
• Proficient in using a computer, good knowledge of excel and basic accounting principles;
• Excellent communications skills, written and oral;
• Works well under pressure in a changing environment;
• Ability to work with minimal supervision;
• OPERA PMS knowledge preferred;
• Able to stand for an 8-hour shift;
• Must be able to work evenings and overnights including weekends and holidays;
• The shift will be 11:00 pm to 7:00 am and must be flexible from 9:00 pm to 9:00 am.
We speak downtown, we talk mountains. We’re the symphony for stampeders and the stampede for the symphony. Elegant and down home, proper and wild, sensible and spirited. For dreamers, for doers, when you visit the Westley, expect the unexpected. Our building was born in Calgary’s business boom of the 1970s but has been transformed into a boutique hotel for modern travelers and local revelers. We are turning the west side of wild west Calgary into the place to be.
Silver Hotel Group (SHG) is a family-owned Canadian hotel investment, development, and management company. Our portfolio includes hotels in Canada and the U.S. and ranges from internationally branded full and select-service hotels to independent and boutique hotels. At SHG, our culture is fundamental to our success. Each empowered team member strives to exhibit passion, creativity, and fun every day. Together, we are dedicated to delivering exceptional experiences by living our core values as our road map: Accountability, Teamwork, Leadership, Diversity, Integrity, Giving, Fun, and Recognition. As we continue to grow, our mantra “You Matter” resonates with our 600+ team members in how we do business, which will continue to enhance engagement and retention. Today, we look for new team members who demonstrate both aptitude and the passion to embrace and contribute to our Culture.
Help us build something exceptional!
The Silver Hotel Group believes in outstanding hospitality and takes seriously its obligations under the Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005. We are committed to respecting the independence and dignity of all persons by providing a barrier-free environment for all guests, colleagues, and job applicants. Accommodations are available upon request for all applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Please contact Human Resources at 905-362-9503. The Silver Hotel Group is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.