Advanced Materials & Technology Recruiting
Advanced Materials & Technology Recruiting Milledgeville GA Georgia
3 weeks ago
Job Title: Process Engineer - Chemical Manufacturing
Our organization is seeking a highly motivated and skilled Process Engineer to join our team our Central Georgia plant. The Process Engineer will be responsible for process design, troubleshooting, process improvement, process control, process safety management, and project management to ensure the plant's reliability, compliance with regulatory requirements, and continuous improvement initiatives. The successful candidate will have a strong background in chemical manufacturing, capital project management, and a solid understanding of fundamental engineering concepts.
• Manage capital projects, including equipment specification, design, construction, and maintenance.
• Ensure the efficient operation of all process equipment, steam, cooling tower scrubbers, and chillers to ensure the plant operates within desired cost parameters.
• Develop and execute capital projects budget and plans to meet financial goals.
• Identify and research new equipment technologies to improve production efficiency and output.
• Troubleshoot process and mechanical equipment and solve day-to-day production challenges.
• Compose process documentation and operating instructions for new and existing equipment.
• Collect and analyze manufacturing and equipment data to support process improvement initiatives.
• Provide technical coaching to production and maintenance teams.
• Utilize continuous improvement techniques and lean tools to achieve KPI targets.
• Serve as the primary liaison between maintenance, operations, production, and warehouse.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date technical drawings of equipment, processes, and facility.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Chemical Engineering.
• 3 to 5 years of experience in chemical manufacturing, including capital project management.
• Solid understanding of fundamental engineering concepts (heat transfer, mass transfer, pressure drop, vacuum, process control, and reaction chemistry).
• Working knowledge of OSHA and PSM regulations related to process design and plant operations.
• Proficiency in design tools (simulation, historian, process equipment) and Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrated ability to read standard blueprints, machine and process drawings, and ability to sketch or redline existing drawings.
• Knowledge of Kaizen, 5S, and TPM techniques preferred.
• Self-starter, team-oriented, and willing to develop into other areas of expertise.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for process engineering and are looking for an exciting opportunity to grow your career, we encourage you to apply. Relocation assistance may be provided to highly qualified candidates and compensation will be commensurate with experience level
Milledgeville GA USA
Jobs in Milledgeville GA Georgia
Process Engineer - Chemical Manufacturing Milledgeville jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.