WorkCity Limited Lagos Nigeria
3 weeks ago
Human Resource Administrator
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
• Human Resource Administrators will act as the first port of call to employees and external partners for all HR related queries. As a priority, HR administrators will handle the majority of employee documentation, including contracts, recruitment paperwork and starter packs.
• A good understanding and knowledge of employment law and ensuring the HR department conforms to these is key. Assisting with any other administrative tasks as and when they arise may be necessary, including helping with travel arrangement.
• Forming and maintaining employee records
• Updating databases internally
• Preparing and amending where necessary HR documents, i.e. employment contracts and recruitment guides
• Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal... compliance
• Communicating with external partners
• Reporting regularly on HR metrics, such as company turnover
• Being the first point of contact for employees on any HR related queries
• Assisting with payroll by providing the department with relevant employee information, i.e. holiday and sick days taken
• Helping with various arrangements internally, from travel to processing expenses
• B.Sc. in Human Resources or a relevant field
• Minimum of 0-1 year experience as an HR administrator or HR administrator’s assistant
• Understanding various HR software systems.
• Computer literate.
• Good understanding of labour laws
• Organizational skills and ability to prioritize
• Interpersonal with good communicative skills
25th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Lagos, Lagos, Lagos
• Years Of Experience
• Minimum Qualification
Graduate Human Resource Administrator at Workcity Africa Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.