ROYALSEC SERVICES COMPANY LTD
ROYALSEC SERVICES COMPANY LTD Lagos Nigeria
4 weeks ago
Job Title: HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER
Location: SURULERE, LAGOS
• Click here to view Jobs by Industries
• Click here to view Jobs by States in Nigeria
• Click here to view most recent Jobs posted today
A reputable Industrial Security firm located in Surulere is in need of a resourceful and skilled Human Resource Officer who will recruit, support, and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures. The human resource officer will be responsible for maintaining optimal staffing level, performance management, maintaining employee records and providing support to all department in the organisation.
• Post job adverts on job websites and other platforms
• Shortlist suitable candidates for interview
• Schedule and conduct interviews
• Ensure complete documentation of candidates
• Ensure effective on-boarding of recruited candidates
• Administering HMO registration and managing HMO related issues
• Maintaining... confidentiality in all HR related issues
• Keeping records of short legs and ensuring that vacancies in various locations are promptly filled
• Deployment of operatives to locations
• Ensure complete documentation of operatives before posting
• Keeping record of operatives deployed to locations and updating their details on database
• Handling issues relating to grievances and disciplinary actions.
• Maintaining and updating staff and operatives records
• Monitoring staff attendance on a daily basis
• Collation of staff and operatives birthdays to ensure birthday greetings are sent to them on their birthdays.
• Monthly presentation of payroll data
• Weekly reporting of HR activities to Human Resource Manager
• Management of first aid kit
• BSc/ HND in Industrial Relations, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences etc.
• Proven experience as an HR Officer/other HR positions.
• Knowledge of HR functions (recruitment, performance appraisal, payroll, policy formulation & implementation etc)
• Proficiency use of MS Office(Excel, Power point, Word etc)
• Numerical skills
• Membership of CIPM is an added advantage
• Effective organisational and time management skills.
• Ability to form working relationships with people at all level.
• Excellent teamwork and Interpersonal communication skills
How To Apply
Interested candidate should forward their resumes to [email protected] kindly note that only shortlisted candidate will be contacted
HUMAN RESOURCE OFFICER Lagos jobs
Copyright © 2023 Fonolive. All rights reserved.